Y&R: May Sweep Spoilers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love to see this happen. Them going forward and STAYING forward rather then the back-forth they are doing.

Well, they are already doing this with Lily. And they can keep doing that as far as I'm concerned.

• Members

Here are some spoilers (reworded) for tomorrow's episode (from a day ahead recap from soaps.com), that I think are interesting:

A male model is going to flirt with Hilary but Lily is going to warn him away from her by telling him that Hilary is "taken". Hilary is going to wonder why she did that and Lily is going to mention that Hilary is having a baby with Devon. Hilary is going to say that she believes Lily did that because she believes Lily was actually being protective and is excited to be an Aunt. Lily is going to say that she thinks it will be nice for Sam to have a cousin around his age. But will also say she won't be throwing Hilary a shower anytime soon.

Devon is going to tell Simone that he is going to honor his commitment to having a baby with Hilary. Simone is going to want to still date him, but they will end up ending their relationship.

Devon and Abby are going to demonstrate being a couple of people who have chemistry with each other to show models in a casting call what they are looking for. Hilary is going to be snarky with Devon about flirting with Abby.( I think this is what the spoiler about Abby pushing Hilary's buttons is about. Also, I actually did think that Devon and Abby had some chemistry in scenes I saw between them before when they were talking with each other at the athletic club.) 

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from soaps.com for May (reworded), including spoilers for next week:

Jack will disappear, Nikki is going to make an alarming discovery, Arturo is going to come to the aid of Abby, Paul is going to corner Victoria, who is going to modify the truth. Jack is going to get a DNA test but be afraid to open the results. Billy is going to support him during this time. Nick and Phyllis are going to discover that JT's cell phone is back on the grid and Nick will be trying to track down who has it.

Billy is also going to find himself calling the shots, Devon is going to be keeping a secret from Hilary and him and Hilary will end up dancing together in the office. 

I think that Billy is probably going to take over as CEO of Jabot, due to the Abbot clause and Jack spiraling from the truth. I could see Victoria end up cracking and telling Paul about what happened with JT but tweaking the truth.

And I think that the secret that Devon is keeping from Hilary might be for something good. Maybe it has something to do with Shauna returning. 

• Members

Here is a new promo for this week:

It looks like Jack is mixing alcohol with prescription drugs and might get in an accident. And/or maybe he ends up getting caught for a DUI.

The Nick/Phyllis stuff looks like what will be happening after they start tracking JT's cellphone. It also  looks like Victoria might starting to crack about what happened with JT, though spoilers say she is going to bend the truth.

• Members

One thing Y&R does better than some of the other soaps is sending the babies off screen. Look at Katie and Johnny. Not even present during the abuse story when in reality they would have been deeply affected. 

That said I do wish Y&R would have a woman on the show who actively chooses not to have children.  My vote would be Summer.

I feel the same.  I'm guessing the average offline viewer disagrees, but I am sick of them both.

• Members

it's sad that Billy/Jill are gonna end up collateral damage in this (either that or Victor tampered w/ Jack's dna test...) because we all know Jack will end up John's son in the end. Such a mess just for the sake of mess. 

• Members

Here are some more spoilers (reworded) from soaps.com for next week and the week of the 28th:

Mariah is going to catch Nick and Sharon in bed together. She is going to be skeptical and cautious about them getting back together. Victor is going to support Nick/Sharon getting back together and ask Nick to come back to Newman Enterprises. Nick is going to learn that Victor has an ulterior motive for asking him to come back and Nick is going to seek advice from Phyllis. Victor is going to reveal a shocking secret.

Jack and Billy are going to have a power struggle with each other. Ashley is going to have a hidden agenda that comes to light. Abby is going to start a new project with Arturo and her and Victoria are going to clash. Traci is going to give Kyle tough love.

Shauna is going to return to Devon and Hilary's lives. She is going to tell them she is back on track with school. Charlie is going to flirt with Shauna. Shauna is going to tell Hilary that doesn't want to go to prom because a boy she likes asked someone else. Devon is going to try and help Shauna get a date as well as help Hilary book a guest for her show.

I am glad that Shauna is back and will be interacting with Charlie. I think he will end up taking her to prom. Also, I am glad that Traci will be giving Kyle tough love and I wonder what Victor's secret is.

• Members

Here are some more spoilers (reworded) that were posted on daytimeroyalty. (They are from the the soaps article on courierjournal.net)

Jack is going to be upset when Billy decides that he wants to remain the permanent CEO of Jabot. Meanwhile Ashley is going to wait for the right moment to try and overturn the blood Abbot Clause so that she can become the CEO of Jabot, herself.

Kyle is going to end up embarrassing himself in front of Neil. He is then going to ask Tessa out on a date, not picking up on the feelings that Mariah and Tessa share with each other.

It looks like the Abbot spoilers explain why Jack and Billy will be clashing. I think it's going to be interesting when Ashley also ends up vying for CEO.

Also, I wish that Kyle was not asking out Tessa. I don't want him becoming interested in her and getting messed over like Noah did. I don't want him to be angst for Mariah/Tessa. Granted if he asked out Mariah the same thing could happen as well, but at least he has chemistry with Mariah. I don't know if he will have chemistry with Tessa, if does that would be something. I could see the actor trying to spark with Tessa (He has managed to spark with Hilary/Mariah).

Archived