Trump: "I'd Date Ivanka"

Jecca

• Members

Amazingly, I'm going to serve as the one standing up for the guy.

He was JOKING people.

Perhaps it was an inappropriate joke, but nevertheless, all he did was joke. Of course he doesn't want to date his daughter.

His publicist recently cleared this up after the event occured, which some people blew way out of proportion.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For once we agree, I didnt even think anything of it, it's just his way of getting even MORE publicity, good or bad. Its obviously a joke, maybe they are just a very close family, so they can kid around like that.

• Members

LOL, I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I gotta agree with JERSoapsFan on this one. Yeah, it's a strange thing to say (LOL!) but come on...it was just a joke...no need to make a big deal out of it all.

Oh and BTW JERSoapsFan, I agree with ya on the exterminating all big snakes too :) The small cute ones can stay :D

• Members

I saw the clip from the view where he said this and you could tell it was a joke, When I heard a story about it on the radio they made it seem like he was sick and perverted/

It might be an out of line joke, but that irritates me when the media takes something and makes it into a way bigger issue than it is.

Archived