DAYS: November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Marlena is being used wisely and being written to her strengths...as a therapist.  I miss the days where Marlena's practice was shown...a lot of good story was generated with her as thwrapist... Stella Lombard, Salem Stalker, even Hattie to an extent...all generated from Marlena's profession.

I'm so far kind of surprised that Ron C hasn't gone too far over the top like he did on GH and OLTL.  Is it possible the combination of Sheri Anderson and Corday has kind of reigned him in a bit?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find myself resenting the hell our of Adrienne and Justin on behalf of Lucas.

I'm happy to have Eve back. I'm hoping Ron actually knows what to do with her, but she's off to a good start.

The Marlana and Sami scenes have been good. It's nice to see them supporting each other and on good terms.

• Members

I feel sorry for JJ, I still don't really think it's his fault that Theo got shot, Theo was committing a crime after all.

Not digging Will's reunion with everyone, Chandler has been a bit hit and miss nice they all came back from Memphis. I feel bad for Sami too, but she is a bit like a bull in a china shop.

Funny that Will was reunited with Chad and Abi but they've both been re-cast since Chandler was last in it

Please register in order to view this content

Archived