JONNYSBRO

September GH Thread

7 hours ago, slick jones said:

Whiny Finn needs to go away on a hunt for Hayden and not return. Dawgy Daddy is just filling space.

You mean the same way John McBain went off on a special mission and was never seen or heard from again and never mentioned again by anyone?  

9 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

You mean the same way John McBain went off on a special mission and was never seen or heard from again and never mentioned again by anyone?  

:D yep

KMan101   
7 hours ago, slick jones said:

Almost an entire episode about the artwork of a serial killer is crap.  His mother "apologizing" for holding Aiden for Franco..."RME"  

NinUGH...  unnecessary as always...

Whiny Finn needs to go away on a hunt for Hayden and not return. Dawgy Daddy is just filling space.

+1

Poor Finola Hughes wasted on Dawgy Daddy

34 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

lol

But that sure would be nice again. I have no idea why they felt compelled to keep Easton after dumping Budig.

At least show her with once a month Andre...... Why is she not sharing scenes with him. I'm glad Curtis at least is mixed into the canvas with a lot of characters. We should be seeing TJ in doctor's training if Tequan has other roles, then recast, but Kiki is the only student in the hospital studying to be a doctor? I don't get it

KMan101   
8 hours ago, slick jones said:

At least show her with once a month Andre...... Why is she not sharing scenes with him. I'm glad Curtis at least is mixed into the canvas with a lot of characters. We should be seeing TJ in doctor's training if Tequan has other roles, then recast, but Kiki is the only student in the hospital studying to be a doctor? I don't get it

Kiki as a doctor is just laughable.

Seems like Andre/Anna is on hold. They had that dance scene and kiss (or near kiss) but where is he? Does Curtis fill their quota so they don't use Andre?

They don't really bother much with Jordan either. She has spikes in airtime but never anything significant anymore. That little feud with Auntie Stella but still ...

Cat   

No posts about Stone Cold's return?? Did no one see Steve Burton's amazing acting hands tap out "save me" in morse code? I kid, I'm actually looking forward to his return. I also like Maura West and her Pyrex mask, even though the idea of Ava confiding in a dangerous masked guy she just met in Russia is effing ridiculous.

Other than that... Anna is still fabulous, and Cassie Winslow's lion mane continues to out-growl everybody off the screen.

Nina must be the most dickmatized woman on the show. "Oh Valentin, you are so strong! So brave! So kind!" We get it, you want to hop on the Cassadine love stick. Michelle Stafford must be wondering if Y&R is any better than this dialogue. Sweetie, it isn't.

KMan101   
19 hours ago, Cat said:

No posts about Stone Cold's return?? Did no one see Steve Burton's amazing acting hands tap out "save me" in morse code? I kid, I'm actually looking forward to his return. I also like Maura West and her Pyrex mask, even though the idea of Ava confiding in a dangerous masked guy she just met in Russia is effing ridiculous.

Other than that... Anna is still fabulous, and Cassie Winslow's lion mane continues to out-growl everybody off the screen.

Nina must be the most dickmatized woman on the show. "Oh Valentin, you are so strong! So brave! So kind!" We get it, you want to hop on the Cassadine love stick. Michelle Stafford must be wondering if Y&R is any better than this dialogue. Sweetie, it isn't.

:wub:

Burton's return is already ridiculous. I laughed so hard when they zoomed in on his eyes. Lawd.

Cat   
1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

:wub:

Burton's return is already ridiculous. I laughed so hard when they zoomed in on his eyes. Lawd.

lol Ben Stiller was out-blue-steeled by Burton on Tuesday's episode.

Image result for zoolander blue steel gifs

Not that I mind some of the campy elements in GH. I'm just surprised they didn't continue with Burton on Wednesday. Instead, it was Snaggletoof barking at her son and Professor Bridget Forrester talking about Jane Austen...? It's been a while since I watched GH continuously, so I wasn't expecting zero mention of the events of the day before!

Is Valentin the new Sonny? All the female characters seem to be bending over backwards talking about what a fine upstanding human he is.

14 hours ago, John said:

How was Jessica Tuck

She was decent! I mean, I'm always happy to see people like JT and FH share the same set space.

1 hour ago, Cat said:

lol Ben Stiller was out-blue-steeled by Burton on Tuesday's episode.

Image result for zoolander blue steel gifs

Not that I mind some of the campy elements in GH. I'm just surprised they didn't continue with Burton on Wednesday. Instead, it was Snaggletoof barking at her son and Professor Bridget Forrester talking about Jane Austen...? It's been a while since I watched GH continuously, so I wasn't expecting zero mention of the events of the day before!

Is Valentin the new Sonny? All the female characters seem to be bending over backwards talking about what a fine upstanding human he is.

She was decent! I mean, I'm always happy to see people like JT and FH share the same set space.

Lol I'm not currently watching the show.  Who is snaggletoof?

Cat   
37 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

Lol I'm not currently watching the show.  Who is snaggletoof?

Carly ^_^ lol sorry. LW called herself that in interview once because of a snaggletooth on her lower teeth. I can't unsee it now whenever she has an 'angry' scene.

Image result for GH carly gifs

2 hours ago, Cat said:

Carly ^_^ lol sorry. LW called herself that in interview once because of a snaggletooth on her lower teeth. I can't unsee it now whenever she has an 'angry' scene.

Image result for GH carly gifs

OMG.  Lol.