YRBB

Y&R: March 2017 Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, Khan said:

Who in their right mind would stalk Miss Oreo?

yr-sussman.jpg

And tomorrow's show we have The Newmans & Ashley at an opera with the tech guy invited.

Ashley sees him in a suit and sees him in a new light.....yeah whatever!

Yeah and soon, Phyllis introduces international journalist Scott to something called 'blogs.' It reminds me of the days when Y&R was grabbing with to quote Dru: "that damn internet!" or when Brad introduced Nikki to it and she spent all night printing pretty dresses on it and thought she could have a career - a story that was mercifully dropped. Gosh, these writers are really stuck back in time and have shockingly little grasp of technology. I suppose they think a 'night at the opera,' playing chess to classical music (which made me thing of Stefano on DAYS) will draw the under-70 crowd. 

I actually felt sorry for Lily today. I can see why she found that situation unnerving.

Overall, a day I could have easily missed and been none the worse for it.

6 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

Yeah and soon, Phyllis introduces international journalist Scott to something called 'blogs.' It reminds me of the days when Y&R was grabbing with to quote Dru: "that damn internet!" or when Brad introduced Nikki to it and she spent all night printing pretty dresses on it and thought she could have a career - a story that was mercifully dropped. Gosh, these writers are really stuck back in time and have shockingly little grasp of technology. I suppose they think a 'night at the opera,' playing chess to classical music (which made me thing of Stefano on DAYS) will draw the under-70 crowd. 

I think that happens tomorrow too.

1 minute ago, Juliajms said:

Overall, a day I could have easily missed and been none the worse for it.

Yup, there was nothing to see. You could pick back right up tomorrow cause you didn't miss anything.

The permission slip with Victoria's son was so lame. And how she didn't have time to do it yet she ran across town to see Lily. Again...yeah whatever....

17 minutes ago, Juliajms said:

I actually felt sorry for Lily today. I can see why she found that situation unnerving.

You would think an international corporation would provide security for a 'veteran' model, but no....

8 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

Lily's stalker came out of nowhere. Not even flowers or a note prior to indicate something might happen. Jordan gets to play hero to build an instant connection between the two. 

Wonder did he hire the stalker??

1 hour ago, MoTheGreat said:

Then the question is. Is this the black version of Daniel?

There is alot of coincidences surrounding Jordan and Juliet. Hard to say.