B&B Promo: "New Year, New Confessions, New Doubts"

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so this Ivy/Steffy truce lasts all of two days? Now we are going to get Steffy trying to make her pay. Rinse, wash, repeat with these two. They dont make for compelling rivals at all. I cant beleive Im saying this, but I preferred Steffy vs Hope. At least Hope was fairly consistent in the type of person she was

• Members

Looks like B&B can't even decide whether they want to make Ivy an ingenue or a vixen, so they try to split the difference and cast her as some type of young woman confused about what she wants but she's going to go after it aggressively anyway.:wacko:  Makes no sense and only succeeds iun making Ivy look somewhat schizo.

Steffy's not looking so sharp these days either.

• Members

This is SO sloppy. I actually took a moment to watch yesterday, and these so-called big reveals and story twists are played out so bland and nonchalantly. At least before, the action would take place outdoors in Paris, Aspen, Amsterdam, etc. Now, we've got Liam & Steffy awkwardly watching while Wyatt proposes to Ivy in the same tiny lil room. Very weird and very anti-climactic. 

Archived