GH: Exclusive Exit Interview: Anthony Geary Leaves With All Guns Blazing

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt know he had it written in his contract that he could change his script. Cant beleive he was given that much power. Anyone know when this happened?

Wow at him copping to changing the script for that Holly and Bill screwup. Im guessint they both just forgot and assumed they were playing Holly and Luke in the early 90s?

• Members

nene.gif

:lol:

He scalped VeRONica before he left the building. I cannot wait until Ron rebuts b/c he always does.

I'm sorry but Luke's exit story is stupid.

Why not kill him? That would've given the Spencer family and Tracy so much material.

Luke dying being surrounded by his loved ones would've been so much more poignant than that mess.

Fire Ron. F-cking hack.

• Members

I despise Luke and Geary's hollow creepy acting was a big part of that but I love love love the shade he throws Ron's way. My favorite was the part about people getting cast for their... looks... (and sometimes they're hideous anyway on top of not being able to act) I'm shocked we haven't heard about Ron's latest passive aggressive hissy fits.

Everyone is entitled to believe in something but daytime confidential people bother me. It's so hard to respect or take them seriously with most of their opinions and how obsessed they are.

• Members

I think it was when he came on as Bill. It was one of the lures to his returning to the show. I just remember how much he didn't want to be Luke. But when he was onscreen again as Luke, with Genie, I totally got why they were so popular and why he was so acclaimed when they came back together. Bill was okay, but he truly shines as Luke.

• Members

I don't know if he will be back. If you read interviews from just before Frank and Ron got there, it's pretty clear they all thought the show was going to be cancelled soon, and people like Burton and Geary and even Jane Elliot sounded like they were going to ride the show off the stage. But then the first year of FrankenRon the ratings improved, and they started bringing back people they all wanted to work with again. I think TG's health really cemented that he was ready to finally call it quits. I'm certain he is not a fan of Ron's, especially after this interview, but I don't think Rob drive him away.

• Members

Great interview...I'm sure "the writer" will be back pedalling and Twitting left and right...At least I hope he will...Logan and Geary laid a one-two punch along the way.

I found the Elizabeth Taylor story touching. I've always been a fan of Liz, and it does my heart proud to know she was the thoughtful, caring person I always assumed she was.

While he's been phoning it in for a while, the scenes he's had recently w/JJ and others reminded me that there was a reason I liked him in the past, and I look forward to Luke and Spanky tomorrow, just because their friendship IRL pours into their scenes. If you are going to go, Go out spilling the tea...wink.png

• Members

I haven't seen his actual exit, so I can't comment there. But I definitely think they should have killed off Luke. If nothing else, it gives Laura to chance to grow beyond their relationship without the specter of Luke's possible return always hovering in the background. I mean, not that I think TG will ever return (unless, of course, GH is cancelled and they beg him to come back and give Luke and Laura a "Hollywood ending") but you know what I'm saying.

• Members

After reading this I admit I don't have as much hatred for Braeden for always making them do what he wants cause it sounds like Geary is just as bad.....

That being said I wouldn't mind seeing those 2 egos in the same scene together....ph34r.png

Archived