Soap Opera Cast Lists and Character Guides- Cancelled and Current

• Members

I was told that he played the butler at Llanview.   That may have been when Victor Lord was living, or it could have been after Victor died and Dr. Dorian Lord was the mistress of the house (prior to her marriage to Herb Callsion, when she lost control of the house).  There was a maid there during Dorian's time named Felicia.

I did not know that Keith Charles had been on Somerset.   Who did he play?   Was it a dayrole?

Louis Zorich, who played Inspector Haniotis on As the World Turns and played Detective Oliver Jones on Ryan's Hope, has recently died.   I think that he was also on Another World, but I am not sure what his character's name was.  Do you know of other roles he played on daytime television?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have a list of characters for Mr. Zorich, and I'm sure there are more....

AMC  ..   Dr. Karpathy

AW ...  Domenick

AW   ...   Milo Simonelli

ATWT   ....   Mystery  Man

ATWT   ...Inspector Haniotis

OLTL  ...  Papa

OLTL...      Rabbi Solomon  

RH    ...     Oliver Jones

• Members

Gregory Roziakis definitely appeared on One Life to Live. I have a tape of his appearance. Diana Walker, in addition to Where the Heart Is, also appeared on As the World Turns as Dr. Susan Stewart and on Dark Shadows (substituting for Nancy Barrett as Carolyn). She also appeared on Another World.

• Members

@danfling

Keith Charles temped as Dr. Stan Kurtz on Somerset.

A fb friend will be letting us know about Humphrey Davis on OLTL. It is probably butler Lee Chapin.  Other actors I have for Chapin are Tom McDermott and Richard Nichols.   Maid Felicia was portrayed by Florence Anglin.  Please fill me in on the role played by Gregory Roziakis on OLTL.

RITUALS

Dr. Houston...Michael Laskin

Angel ...  Diana Zapanta

George ...   Stephen Lee

Sam ...   Borah Silver

Scott...   David Anthony Smith

Yoki ...   Nancy Omi

Medic   ..   Richard Partlow

Plainclothes Cop ...   Tom Lancaster

Policemen   ...   Woody Weaver 

...   Julius Branca

State Trooper   ...   Elliot Berk         

Cop... Gary Sager

THE CATLINS

Hank Stuntbeck ...   Michael McClendon

THE DOCTORS

Jack Anthony, a patient played by  James Catusi is a performer represented by attorney Scott Conrad (George Coe).  

• Members

Jill Andre - All My Children, As the World Turns (as Sandy Hughes #2), The Guiding Light (as Dr. Sara McIntyre #2).  On All My Children, I have no idea about her name, but she was a cellmate of Kelly Cole.  She was a girlfriend of the late Peter Duel and also Ted LePlatt in real life.

• Members

RITUALS

Elaine ...   Lynda Harvey

Maitre'd ....   Richard Greene

Nurse...  Catherine Young

Policeman...   Michael Garrity

THE CATLINS 

Poker Player ...Stacey Crowder

Diana Walker   

ATWT   Susan Stewart 

WTHI   Mary Hathaway

DS    Carolyn Stoddard

Kathryn Walker

AW  Barbara Weaver

SFT Emily Rogers Hunter

AMC   Eileen Littlejohn

Beacon Hill   Fawne Lassiter

• Members

I just found this thread and I just want to say thank you @slick jones for doing this. Information like this (old cast lists etc.) is so hard to find, but oh, so valued.
I only ever watched ATWT, so I'm excited to see that you've just started posting lists for the show. I watched from around 2000 until the end in 2010, but I've been watching a lot of classic episodes on YouTube, so I'll see where I can add things.

Phyllis Somerville played a woman by the name of Annabelle Fettle (interchangeably spelled as both 'Fettle' and 'Feddle, although I've seen the former more) around 2003/2004. She was indeed tied in with Rosanna, as she arranged the illegal adoption of baby Cabot with Craig.