B&B returns to the UK with bonus BTS content

• Members

Don't know how many people will be interested in this or not, but here goes...

B&B will premiere 2 episodes a day, from December 2013 on a new YouTube channel, exclusively for the UK. They will also be airing behind-the-scenes content exclusively for the UK.

The show has aired on numerous networks over the years, but the show has been without a UK home for the last 5 years (ish).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/news/a632357/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-returns-to-uk-with-new-youtube-channel.html#~p5MM8ly3osLWS5

I hope this takes off, and they give it a chance to build an audience, again. Shame they couldn't have done this last year when I got back into the show.

B&B UK YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsxuGRFS3zsmqZtVNg-fMcQ

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, in this instance you guys have advantage of actually seeing the show (that's better than anything else, surely?). I guess the bonus content is a way to entice people to watch.

I didn't know they uploaded deleted scenes, etc? Probably b/c I'm not in the US, so I never get to see them.

Australia doesn't air any extra stuff; they have the problem of rarely seeing an episode that doesn't get cut for time constraints/censorship restrictions. I think you guys have it pretty good.

• Members
Well that's cut footage. Most people will never see the bonus scenes but CBS does upload them to their website as extended footage for what's aired. And as Ben said, we have the advantage of getting the shows and getting them first. I'd rather that than getting BTS footage and being several months or even years behind

Archived