SOD Cover for Week of January 19th

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's the B&B tidbits

http://www.worldofbb.com/index.php?mode=thread&id=1472041

Ridge and Caroline Heat Up (edited)
Ridge encourages Caroline to stand up for herself. She feels responsible for her marriage failing. She Face-Times Rick who’s in bed with Maya and Caroline says – she can’t do this anymore. She asks Ridge how she does this and he grabs her and kisses her. According to LG – it’s an intense makeout session. Ridge then tells her there’s no reason they can’t be together.

Hot Plots – Maya puts Rick in the hot seat (edited)
Maya finds it difficult to deal with Rick’s family. With Rick, she’s confident and strong but, with other members of the family looking down on her – insecurities come out. She has a talk with Carter and then he tells her that the love is unrequited. She goes to Rick and asks if he really cares for her or is this because of Caroline. Maya sees how power and revenge are affecting Rick and wonders how long their relationship will be. (It doesn’t say Rick’s response in the article.)

Record This:
January 13 – A spiteful Rick reminds Ridge of his own romantic failures.
January 16 – Maya’s younger sister arrives at FC.

Article: JMW is back. (edited)

In the comings section it says that she returns in late January to play out a story arc.

It’s a Question/Answer article:

How long are you back? I’m back for a little bit more than a couple episodes but, I’m not on contract.

They ask about the possibility of a Steffy recast? Basically says, as she’s said before, if the show needs to recast, she understands.

For this particular arc, Bell called her to play out this “fun little story.”

She talks about being close with Kim and Linsey.

She worked with Thorsten Kaye this time and had fun.

They ask her what she has been working on. She mentions the show Canadian cop show 19-2 and says she has some things in the works that are more fashion related and she’ll talk about it later. She also is planning on doing more traveling.

They ask about Liam and she says that she loved working with AB and when they ask if there will be tension on the character front – she laughs and says probably a safe bet.

This was the most interesting. There's a little bit about Maya's sister and a few other things

• Members

I'm so over Jordan and her damn secrets. What a waste of Chrishell. She should have been playing Stephanie.

I'll believe seeing Mac and Felicia when I actually see them on my screen.

And JJ confesses to Jen? WTF has happened to my show? Jenny needs to be walking in on them [!@#$%^&*]. Period.

• Members

I didn't know that they haven't interacted at all, as I only started watching regularly (again) at the start of 2014. It seems odd that they've not done this, yet. I think there is still a place for Taylor to be used in some capacity on the show. I thought they may have been gearing up to feature her a bit more in her last guest stint when she told Eric that her and Throne were having issues (I mean, already?!), but as usual, it so has come to nothing.

• Members

Pretty much. Even though I cringed a bit at the beginning when it was obvious with them forcing the tension. There wasn't much of a build-up (and Logan was wrong in his article to say it was "obvious" for a while) but it's an actual story and it's been good overall. I still find the problems they have a bit forced but, again, I can sort of overlook that because I'm invested in what's going on.

Archived