AMC: Uncasting News

• Members

I think Natalia's downfall was leaving the show for such a long time having a baby....at least it was the downfall for Aiden/Anita...the writers didn't want to wait...and now with Maria gone...I don't know - just seems like the writers gave up on Natalia as an actress...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know - if she weren't having that baby and taking half a year off for maternity leave...maybe they would have explored Aiden/Anita - or if they planned to go with Aiden/Erin - they would have at least shown Anita being cheated on and her being upset about that - or given a deeper reason as to why Aiden would leave Anita for Erin other than just her being gone for so long and that's it. I just think we would have seen more out of Anita with the Aiden thing had she been around the whole time.

• Members

I never liked her. I knew after she uttered her first line that she was going to be bad. And it wasn’t like she was green to the profession. She had experience, so I figured it was unlikely she’d improve.

How does she get jobs? LOL

She’s probably a nice person, but I think she’s awful with line delivery. It comes off as too rehearsed. I don't "believe" this is a real person talking (like Dixie, Adam, Tad, ect.), I think it's a performer saying lines she memorized.

Of course, the writing wasn’t the best. Maybe if they gave her some juicy material she could have proved me wrong.... but I doubt it.

Archived