14 shows to watch this summer

Soapsuds

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only one on that list that I'm eager to watch is 'Masters of Sex'. 'Orange is the New Black' is supposed to be good but I haven't seen it yet so I can't really comment on that. I'll probably watch 'True Blood' just because I've stuck with it this long but after two bad seasons and that godawful finale, I'm dreading it. The rest is pretty much just "reality" crap, which I avoid like the plague.

True%20Blood%20in%20a%20nutshell-1.gif

• Members

Why doesn't PBS ever get any love on these TV sites??

I'm looking forward to this series called VICIOUS with Ian McKellan and one of my favorite all time actors Derek Jacobi:

VICIOUS
Sundays, June 29 to August 3, 2014, 10:30-11:00 p.m. ET
Partners Freddie (Ian McKellen) and Stuart (Derek Jacobi), who have lived together in a small central London flat for nearly 50 years, are always at each other’s throats, making snide remarks aimed at the other’s age, appearance and flaws. However, underneath their vicious fighting, they share a deep love. Freddie and Stuart are often joined by feisty best friend Violet (Frances de la Tour, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows) and Ash (Iwan Rheon, “Game of Thrones”), their young, upstairs neighbor.

http://www.pbs.org/about/news/archive/2014/summer-season-2014/

Somehow, I expect this to be a hoot!

Archived