Days: "Several" Characters exit in April

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I posted this on my FB page, so I'm free to post whatever I like on there. Someone else posted the news here. Sorry you don't like these types of posts, but as the sayng goes, you can't please everyone all of the time. It's sort of the online version of the SOD "Stuff We Know But Shouldn't Tell You" section that they do on their casting news page. Yes, I used the phrase "Happy guessing" in my post, but I just meant that in the general sense...there's no game attached and no clues to slowly be revealed. The news will come out when it comes out.

• Members

We have a difference of opinion, plus I didn't post the news here, just on my FB page. The news is that several characters are leaving in April. That's the first time it's been announced this is happening anywhere on the web (or elsewhere), so I consider that to be a casting news item (you are fine to disagree and say it's not news). I don't want to give away the exact people until it gets closer to the final airdate, so I choose not to do so. Sorry if you don't like how I run my website/FB page, but I've been running my site for over 17 years now and this is a pretty new trend for me doing guessing games and mystery teasers. Again, I know I can't please all of the people all of the time, but I hope when I do my next guessing game at my site or even on here at SON that there won't be so much complaining. It's not a necessity that I post anything at all, I just enjoy doing so and a lot of people do like the games.

• Members

I've posted a lot of exclusive casting news recently, so I wanted to let other soap outlets announce some of the upcoming stuff. I don't find it nice to be "hoggy" with all the casting news, so I think it's nice to spread it around to the other soap outlets.

This certainly qualifies as the most amount of rude comments (about me) I've ever seen in one message board thread (and I've been doing this for over 17 years), so congrats to all for setting the new record for the most amount of rudeness!!

She's leaving in early June, so she still has another two and half months or so to air.

I never used the word fired, so I don't see how they relates to my original post on FB. I stated that there would be several characters departing.

• Members

At least DR (and pretty much any other message board that I am a member of) have members that are pretty much always respectful to me. From the above comments by SON members, they have called my FB post "absurd", "a waste of time", "stupid" and told me to "get a life" I think this is a little overboard as a reaction to my news item. Some of you might not like how I do things, but it's no need to get so nasty about it. I've spent a lot of time researching the history of Days for all the fans around the world, as well as running my website as a one-man operation for the past 17 years. I've never been rude to any of you personally, so at least try showing some respect to me, if not for my casting news items, then for the work I've put into "Days" over the past 17 years. Thanks!

• Members

Thanks, slick jones! I know that over the course of the past 17-18 years, only a small minority of Days fans have ever posted negative comments regarding my site/myself, so I'm quite happy with the overwhelming majority who have had nothing but nice stuff to say. When I do see any negavity/criticism directed towards me or my site, I always respond in a polite manner, since it's not nice to be rude to anyone (although with the advent of the Internet, and the anonymity it provides, it certainly makes it easy for people to be rude). One thing that has helped is that I rarely ever give an opinion on any actors/characters/storylines, as I feel it is best to stay neutral so no fan bases think I am biased towards any characters/couples. Being that I pretty much only report the facts/stats/history of the show, it's helped cut down and keep the rudeness to a minimum ever since I first started the Jason47 site in 1996. Thanks for taking time to comment though, I appreciate it! smile.png

• Members
I don't care how you run your FB or website. I dont go on them nor have I ever to post anything against you. Its yours and as you mention, are free to do with it as you please. All I did was chime in in agreement with one poster about what was posted on here

Archived