Days: Week of January 5, 2014 promo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I mostly want to see Jennifer finding out about this and maybe EJ or Stefano calling her various insults delivered in entertaining accents, as she, ideally, shows some backbone and personality for once and fires insults right back.

• Members

I've been waiting for this for a long time. It's one of the reasons I started watching Days again.

Abby could end up being the fresh start that the character of EJ so badly needs, if he's going to stick around Salem much longer. It's pretty hard to villainize Abby for this, though I've seen elsewhere online that some are trying. It's not like she's holding a gun to his head and forcing him to have sex, assuming that they go all the way. Anything that permanently hurts that vile ej/sami pairing and starts its demise works for me.

• Members

i expect it to be a hook-up that EJ wishes NEVER HAPPENED and Abby cherishes like it was her first time... now that JJ is a good guy, Abby is FOR SURE going to the Dark Side. DAYS is totally mirroring Sami to Sami and using Abby.

and then when everything shakes out, she will use her dad dying to save her life as the excuse. She's probably secretly resented her mom for YEARS, too.

• Members

Yes, say whatever you like about EJ but for the better part of a decade Samantha has been the skies, heavens and sole constellation for him. His near sole obsession for 8 years. It makes no sense for him to jeopardize his entire family situation, long fought over dream relationship/near marriage and potential happiness he has been working for a decade to bed milquetoast Abby.

The only way to sell this story would be to recreate the story they gave for him with Taylor by having him be love struck by a new woman who came to town. But even then it's not the same circumstance because he had fallen out of love with Nicole for years prior to that point. It doesn't make sense for him to sleep with Abby, at all. This screams plot contrivance.

EJ's not the kind of guy who is this fickle. It doesn't make sense considering his character and previous motivations from his past stories.

• Members

Fanwanking nonsense. A large part of "His near sole obsession for 8 years" as you put it, has been about destroying her. You discount his years with Nicole, the sudden infatuation with Taylor, his kidnapping of Sydney, trying to kill her step-father etc. This is exactly like Taylor when he was with Nicole, and like suddenly Nicole in the elevator. 90% of Ejami fights in the last year have ended with angry and/or make-up sex. There is no way to deny that sex forms a major component of their relationship and she has been withholding sex since mid-November in real time (how many months is that in Salem, who knows...) He has made it very clear in many scenes that he needs sex and she is denying him. EJ likes sex, get over it.

• Members
im a fan of theirs but I don't think its OTT or unbelievable. The guy is human and extremely frustrated. He wants Sami but she is keeping him at arms length and giving him very little hope that things will change. He's sacrificed and given up so much for her bc he does love her and none of that is going appreciated. Can anyone blame him for feeling used? Now once again, she commits a crime and he puts himself at risk to protect her and she still refuses to trust and take him back. They just had a fight over her position at CW which she has bc of him . She has access to the money and her bc of him. She keeps benefitting from this relationship yet gives him nothing in return.

What is OOC is that he's been able to put up with this crap for so long without breaking. He has a moment of weakness with Abby but it's not implausible. Your scenario of it only making sense if he was in love with her like Taylor doesn't fly with me bc that pairing never made sense. Keep the love crap out of it bc this isn't about him falling for Abby. This is pure sex and a release for a man who hasn't had any in weeks. Nothing more, nothing less. It happens

Archived