B&B: New Beginnings (CBS Promo)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that is not stalking. Find My Friends is one of those apps that Apple offers for the iPhone that updates your location to anyone you choose in your contact list. Being Hope's fiancee, I dont see why she wouldnt have him be one of the verified people. Many people very into social media use it to send alerts about their whereabouts and/or have others check in on where they are. Its a useful app that can also serves as a safety precaution, especially with Hope being someone in the public eye, if god forbid something were to happen to her

• Members

I don't like either guy for Hope, personally, but Wyatt comes off as creepy ("You are my everything! The light of my life!!") and always on the brink of anger and hysteria. God forbid Wyatt and Hope get together and then he catches Hope and Liam talking innocently in her office or something! I can just imagine him huffing and puffing and SHOUTING OUT HIS LINES. HOPE, what was Liam DOING in your OFFICE? HUH? ANSWER me!

And ITA re: Cheap's comment about Find My Friends. Although I do think Liam was hell of controlling when he insisted that Hope fire the Fullers and marry him ASAP. Basically Hope has to stop both men dictating to her. She has no problems saying no to her grandfather when it comes to her fashion line so I don't get why she's letting two men with one shared braincell tell her how she is supposed to think, act and feel.

Archived