Antenna TV Thread

allmc2008

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've loved seeing Mr Belvidere... I hated for years how it was only the Golden Girls that was rerun so many times (at one time on three different channels... I haven't watched an episode in two years... burned out on the show and I used to love it).

I like that Antenna is picking up the lesser shown 80s sitcoms over the last year or two... I loved seeing Small Wonder, Mr Belividere, Webster, My Two Dads, and now we have Growing Pains and Head of the Class.  I'd love if Kate and Allie was picked up by Antenna Tv.. that would make it perfect.

• Members

It's still a hard pass from me on "Small Wonder."

Antenna is really eclipsing ME right now, for me at least. ME is changing their schedule VERY MINIMALLY during the first week of March, but it's not even worth me sharing a link. They're dumping the Sunday late night sitcom block in favor of an hour each of Night Gallery, Twilight Zone (the hour-long episodes), and Alfred Hitchcock Presents. I enjoy the three (especially AHP), but this is not an exciting schedule change in the least. They have no interest in taking risks. That hour block of Hogan's Heroes is killing me, Smalls.

But, back to Antenna. They've generally made some good decisions over the last two years, starting when the likes of ODAAT, Newhart, Family Ties, Belvedere, etc. all popped up. I'm falling in love with ALICE all over again, and I have a new appreciation with Silver Spoons. I'm learning more about Valerie/The Hogan Family. They're doing everything that a classic TV network should do.

Archived