Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

He is getting evicted Thursday anyway. It's still super creepy, and watching the flashback, Skippy gave us that image for a reason. There was no audio, but BB has the audio. They know what occured.

From Amanda's reaction, I absolutely believe her. I figure BB realizes he is getting evicted anyway so they won't do anything about it. I'd love to see the people who wanted Aaryn expelled for the racism comment on this, but they suddenly seem to be silent.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amanda does a lot of stuff that deserves hate that the CBS watchers don't see. They don't even really show Amanda as strategic. They give her a comedic, semi-obsessive edit while they paint Helen as the mastermind that Amanda really is. I really don't think Amanda is lying about what happened though. She wasn't looking for trouble when that happened and she's transparent when she's looking for trouble.

Aaryn HATTTTTEEEESSSS Candice so much for making up the totally fictional story that Ms. Aaryn is racist. She's literally crying because Candice came out of her back room and the other HG's are being nice to her. They're either going to have to get Aaryn out or Candice out because Aaryn is going to be impossible to control as long as Candice is there. If Amanda survives this week, she might decide Aaryn is too much trouble.

Jessie is going nuts about Candice. I don't get it. Is Candice really being that off-puting with her? This does make me think that Jessie was all in IN the girls alliance - to take out Amanda eventually - because she wants to feel secure with Candice and she doesn't feel that way. I think Jessie is maybe way too needy. She likes getting a lot of affection from whoever she's around. Jessie is crying now about it. Maybe it's PMS?

• Members

Amanda deserves hate because she is strategic, but if she were a man, CBS would be showing everything strategic she does?

OMG, I can't anymore. I am at too much of a disconnect with u ppl. I srsly don't know what u guys want from this show.

• Members

Whatthe...?

I'm talking about her constant trash talking, racist comments and her general heavy-handed bullying of the house. <--- Reasons to hate her that are not shown as much as it should be shown to be a true edit on CBS.

I'm not sure CBS is being sexist as they're showing not-quite-a-mastermind Helen as running the show. I don't know why they don't show the actual woman who is running the house as the woman who is running the house. That is Amanda.

• Members

Helen told Elissa about wanting Judd out pronto just now. She did not seem to like that. I hope she doesn't tell him considering I feel he was going to backdoor her last week.

Elissa is feeling her not so old negative feelings about Aaryn were spot on. She recaps all the bitchin' Aaryn has been doing about Candice calling Spencer out in public (recapping how Aaryn put Elissa on the spot last house meeting).

Speaking of Aaryn, her and current and former mean-girls Gina Marie and Jessie have discussing voting out Candice for her lies (delusional, lol). Aaryn has to rat out Amanda to Judd to accomplish this but Judd may want Amanda out after learning this.

Aaryn is going over the power in the house with Gina Marie and Jessie before she makes a decision

Amanda McCrae

Helen Andy

Judd Jessie <-- She didn't reveal that they've moved way up the ouster list

Elissa

Aaryn Gina Marie

Howard, Spencer and Candice are already ghosts.

Bottom

Meanwhile, Candice is telling Helen and Elissa that it's going to be a split vote. 4 to 4 with Aaryn breaking the tie. It's exactly what the mean girls were discussing. Hopefully Helen and her big mouth will tell Amanda Candice's theory so she can get things back under control. I rather Howard go.

Oh-oh, they got Amanda. Amanda has to see this could happen but she's not seeing it yet. Amanda gave Aaryn too much info and Jessie and Aaryn are hating on Candice.

Why do these f--kers get so entertaining at night?

The scent of Howard leaving the house and Candice's brain return.

• Members

oh my god.

i need a break from all of this.

angela, recap as long as you can pls. ill prov tune back in like two hours and take over haha, maybe. i love tha thtis cast plays this hard but i hate that it changed daily. like i just am on bb overload

• Members

Bwahaha. Jessie pulled Judd aside...

Judd: They've got the idea you, Aaryn, GM and Spencer are plotting to take out Candice this week.

(Jessie pauses in stunned silence)

Jessie: That's stupid.

Oh my f--k, Candice is fully functioning. She's reading Aaryn's possible plans like the back of her hand. But Amanda is doing her like Helen used to, she's not processing. On the other hand, Helen and Elissa, so far, think Candice is right.

• Members

I'd be fine with the plan IF I didn't want Howard out first. There's time for realignment next week.

ETA:

I can't believe this show isn't scripted.

Andy aka Code Red has planted himself in Judd and Jessie's room to talk block and maneuver conversation to the way he wants.

"She's not going to need you after this move, Amanda" - Candice

She's so right, Amanda. Think.

Aaryn will have Howard, Spencer, Judd, Gina Marie and Jessie if she accomplishes this. Amanda will have McCrae, Andy, Helen and Elissa.

Amanda & Andy have visited HoH where the mean girls are bashing Candice like crazy. Amanda has to see Candice is right after this. She has to at least see that she has a point. I wonder how far up the ouster list this thought-of-rebellion thing will move Aaryn for Amanda IF Amanda survives this week. Gina Marie is telling almost everything. Yay, lol. Aaryn must want to drown her. Now Aaryn is ratting herself out.

Dude, I think Aaryn is upset that Elissa and Helen like Candice more than her AND feels that Candice's "lies" may turn them against her again Aaryn, sweetie, only you can turn them against you. They might call Elissa and Helen up to reassure Aaryn. I hope Elissa can hide her true feelings if they do because El's definitely not feeling Aaryn today.

• Members

I got to admit that would have been pretty okay, but in a lot of ways I sort of want Aaryn out next week just because of the issues this season. If Aaryn doesn't split the house before the vote on Thursday she's pretty much screwed after this. No, no she might still have a chance if she rats out Amanda after the fact.

Aaryn, Jessie, Gina Marie, Judd, Spencer

Amanda, Elissa, Candice, McCrae, Andy, Helen

Did I leave somebody out? Oh, Helen.

They're fetching Helen. DR pulled Elissa in, hopefully they'll keep her there until everybody goes to sleep ;b

Judd is up there too. House meeting.

Archived