Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

your missing my point, there is no distinction there. The lettering is the same for the ENTIRE paragraph. They didn't do anything to make it stand out that the vote was different. Capitalizing, the word you might have helped. Even making it a different color to make it stand out. Its a moot point now as the effects of that vote confusion or not have played out. Lets see how things go this week

Anyways, your are so convinced that the producers are set to push Elissa forward as much as possible. If that she case then why did they let her be nominated last week when they could have easily just put up GM? No one would know as only CBS sees the actual votes. Heck by doing so it kind of screwed up her game bc she cant play for veto next week and she no longer has that perceived power which everyone once assumed she had, hence she loses her leverage. I laugh at the conspiracy theories for her

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think anything more needed to be done. If you can't read that short thing out of laziness then your fave deserves to be nom.

I already stated that being nom last week helped Elissa tremendously. While they thought she did it herself for a min they moved on. They think someone else has it or America turned on Elissa so her odds of getting it went down. There was also serious talks to backdoor her and putting her up before veto stopped that. It saved their MVP twist of the season because I seen many Elissa fans even annoyed at it. And I don't think the game is full rigged as in scripted and no matter what that person will win I think it's majorly tipped to help specific people and prediction feeds their select faves details they shouldn't in the dr - as Elissa has proven to be true at least three times this season. I also think she's [!@#$%^&*] herself over by going on and on about bts stuff and how production begged her to grace them with her presence this season and by basically telling other ppl the dr tells her [!@#$%^&*]. I just hope she keeps all of this up. MVP was made to save Elissa. Out of 4 weeks it saved her for sure twice, likely once and he other time she was safe cuz Helen was hoh. She knew she was going up and that she was going on the block before MVP ceremony. Production told her not to put Howard up and likely who to put up when she was MVP. They told her about the talks to backdoor her. They likely have told her much more that she hasn't let slip yet. I don't know why it's hard to assume they are helping her more than the average person.

• Members

I just don't believe in the whole notion of pre-destined winners. There are too many things that are too random that cant be controlled for in 3 months and I don't get why they would have such a vested interest in one person being the winner of the season from the beginning. This isn't limited to just this year but people claiming that as so throughout the years Ive watched

• Members

I think they have favorites they try to help, and always have, but sometimes they go beyond just trying to sway people in the dr and select comps that would help them over others, feed them stuff they shouldn't, etc. I think Elissa is one of those people just as far as her being Rachel's sister. I think nick was one. I think Amanda is one. I think it's likely Howard is too just given how often they call him into the dr.

The rigging in recent years just got obvious and they got sloppy and lazy. It got really bad the last two seasons.

• Members

I do agree that CBS does nearly zip to differentiate MVP positive to MVP negative on broadcast or online. Just enough people don't read the fine print or listen. I was surprised they didn't do anything but change the fine print online. The bigger issue IMO is single target versus multiple targets. If Elissa fans were all voting for one target she'd be fine w/o question but that is not what they're doing. This week though there seemed to be an attempt at organization with Amanda as the chosen one.

• Members

I'm not sure how at least size 16 font right at the top is fine print,,,,

But I think you nailed it there. Elissa fans targeted many people. People were voting for Amanda even. Meanwhile all the Elissa and the Rachel and the production haters targeted Elissa. With aaryn already up and taking likely a very large vote it's not shocking at allmelissa was next in line.

• Members

I have never voted in MVP, because I always assume AG picks the results she wants, but I broke down and voted last night, even though I know my choice will never go up.

Why?

Helen.

I am sick to death of this person. I have rarely seen a player be so paranoid, panicked, and treacherous while having so little actual power in the game. She is being led by the nose by others in the house, and while I do realize that doesn't have to last forever (she did win an HOH so at some point she may win again and put up Amanda/McCrae), at the moment, she is in a secondary role. Yet she just can't stop getting in the middle of everything, announcing her grand decisions (that were made by other people), and blabbing. She's not the only one who does this (Jessie does it a lot too), but she's the one who seems most sure of her own brilliance. Yesterday was the last straw to me. Even though she had no real reason to believe Aaryn would nominate her again, she ran up to her and other people immediately trashing Elissa. I'm not a big Elissa fan (I have a weird soft spot for her, like a screwed up relative, but I think she's a mess), but there was absolutely no reason to do this. Good players don't do this. And she apparently also told Aaryn that Candice wanted GM/Spencer up, when Helen is the one who said that. Now Candice is upset because of GM's likely reaction.

She is a disloyal player. This would bother me less if a) she did not go on about on about loyalty and integrity, b ) her disloyalty had any game value. It puts a target on her and on her allies.

She is always the victim. She is always the genius. She is frequently sanctimonious. And while she does not heavily trash talk, she still manages to hurt people because she pretends to be so wonderful and kind, even though it always seems to be her friends who face the most consequences for her shadiness.

Anyway, moving on...

There is some mess about a deal that was made with Aaryn regarding who controls her nominations this week. Amanda does (and Judd probably has a say, although he's going along with Amanda - where they separate is in who they want out), but Aaryn told her it was Elissa and Helen. Candice knows that Helen lied to her about some things (I think she lied to her that Elissa was the one who made the deal or blabbed about making it), she knows that Helen told Aaryn Candice wanted GM and Spencer up, which puts more of a target on Candice. She still thinks Amanda and McCrae control Aaryn, but she thinks Helen and Elissa controlled the nominations. Due to her trying to talk to Aaryn, she also thinks she's going up with Howard.

Last night, when Howard told her about some of this, she wanted to confront Amanda and Helen, and Howard physically restrained her as she kept asking him to let her go. Some fans were upset about this.

Howard seems to have thrown in the towel. I guess we'll see if he gets the magical veto win, or if the DR stops Aaryn from nominating him.

Howard and Candice have no game at this point, they are a bad match strategically, and have terrible instincts. It's strange, because Howard gets a very positive edit on the show, but doesn't seem to get any help from production, yet.

Aaryn is still tempted to put Elissa up. She was talking with Jessie/GM/Andy and she began to feel like she was just being used (which she is, but she has no real choice). I wonder if the DR may convince her to surprise everyone and not nominate Howard or Candice. She is still trying to tone down some of her racist comments, but she isn't good at it (she made a "black fish" comment again, and she told some of the group that she was afraid to be alone with Howard).

Elissa got drunk and wanted to confront Aaryn for talking about Chinese people, as her husband works with Japenese businessmen and she was very offended. McCrae and Judd sat on her.

The Goof Troop (or Andy/McCrae/Amanda, anyway, as Judd was elsewhere) said they want to keep Aaryn to final 7, then dump her.

McCrae and Judd talked about replacing Andy with GM in the final 4, but I don't know if they meant it.

McCrae made a final 2 with Judd and then ratted it out to Amanda. I have no idea if this was to show her Judd wasn't loyal to her, or if he's just so pathetic he has to tell her everything. He also told her Judd and Andy are "pussies" and the two of them are running the GT, which just made me want him to lose even more than I already did, because up to this point I at least thought he actually liked Andy and Judd (fun alliances where people enjoy being around each other are rare on this show).

At first I thought Judd sort of looked generic (the awful photo not helping), then I thought he was sort of cute. Lately I've started to find him more and more attractive. I enjoy his accent, his sense of humor, and it's so nice to see a guy on this show who is somewhat in shape, somewhat not, not scrawny but not endlessly pecced out in a weird distorted way, and he has a nice little rear end too, which is always a plus. Other than Howard, he's the only guy this season, by a long shot, I would consider to be hot. This makes me feel ashamed every time he says c*** or other slurs against women. I don't like hearing it from him (even though I'm more than used to hearing it on this show), because, for whatever reason, every time he says it I feel like someone is telling me Santa isn't real.

Jessie is all over Aaryn and seems to be bubbly and happy about getting back into that cool girl group. I'm not sure how much is genuine and how much is game, but we'll see.

• Members

Exactly, JP. That's exactly what I believe was the main factor last week and, unfortunately, it will be the main factor this week too.

The font size? I was surprised when I saw they didn't change the site at all when I went to vote last week and that's the only reason my eyes took to the 16 font to read. I think there were a lot of error votes last week. I don't think there will be as many this week.

Also, I must say it's kind of boss that Elissa made Amanda cry like a baby and ignored Aaryn the past week yet they're not putting her up. I noticed Amanda stopped insulting El behind her back as much after that episode too. The Amanda/El dynamic is so weird to me. El probably knows she can't trust Amanda and Amanda is always plotting El's demise for the not too distant future but they get along almost too well for all that static. Actors indeed.

Candice think El and Helen are running the BB house? Bwaha. Howard's theories getting into her head,

• Members

All of the GT reactions to Elissa are strange. They say she's crazy, they insult her behind her back, they don't trust her, but to her face they are sometimes funny and supportive and try to care. With some others, like Helen, you can tell they can barely get through. I think they like Elissa on some level, but they are scared of her and don't trust her. They're constantly pulled back and forth. Judd called her a c*** and then when they were face to face, consoled her and tried to tease her out of her sadness. You can't fake that.

• Members

I think most of them like Elissa on a personal level but not in the game. That's it.

Aaryn is honestly to smart to gun for Elissa right now. With so many ppl wanting a howard/spencer/HM/herself gone and knowing people are talking about Amanda it's too early and it'd break her deal with Helen. I think aaryn will lay low and play with the house until she sees an opp to get Elissa out.

It's interesting that nobody seems remotely o to Judd and his gameplay. When they do he turns it well.

At this point those two are playing the best game IMO.

Candice wants McC/Amanda up and aaryn told her she needs to speak with Helen andnelissa and that they are making noms not her lol. Smart girl. Blame them.

• Members

Carl,

I'm over Helen too. I'm ready for her to go along with Amanda. If the house was smart, they'd break up showmances, starting with Amanda and McRae.

I'm over big ass alliances too. They NEVER work. IDK why every season people keep trying to attempt them. If the alliance is bigger than four then you're doomed.

I'm praying DR gets to Aaryn later on this week or something causes a shift because I'm over the Amanda/McRae/Helen/Raggedy Andy/Judd alliance.

And I'm over these people talking about only wanting to get to jury. Ugh! This trend didn't start till about s12 of people only wanting to make it jury instead of expressing they're there to win it all.

• Members

Candice is crying because she knows she can't save Howard without ruining her game.

Elissa and Andy are throwing his ass under the bus to her right now.

Jesse was saying how sad it is vets can't find jobs and she sees them on Craigslist willing to do roofing for 13 house a day for cheap because they just have nothing else. She's so right, that's tragic and very true.

Aaryn said she is terrified of water so expect a water challenge when she's on the block and playing for veto! Lol

• Members

I feel bad for Candice. Her mom is old, like 75, and she is worried that she doesn't understand the show and knows she isn't watching feeds because she doesn't know how to get on a computer and is scared she's only going to see things like the mattress. I hope someone around her has feeds and is telling her or showing her.

Archived