Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

From last night and this morning, the main thing I'm shocked about is that Kaitlin is just the dumber version of Helen. Blabbers cluelessly.

Hoefully there's some alliance or at least vote twists today. GM has told Judd that should Aaryn stay that she would switch her allegiance to the other side (ie against him). Whether or not Kaitlin stays, there could be a new 5 person alliance if Elissa stops holding grudgeds and if Howard realizes he can trust Spencer.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt any of that will happen because Judd knows that GM/Howard/spencer want aaryn to go to keep kait to make their alliance he's supposedly in stronger. The whole house basically know it and won't go for it. Elissa has already started trying to get back in with her alliance and vowed to Helen to vote however including evicting kait. Elissa isn't going to get over the Howard and spencer thing because she's literally one of the worst players ever and can't do that to better her game even for a few weeks. And they'd still not have enough votes if they pulled together unless they got to Helen and I just don't see that with her already distrusting elisa and kait blabbing [!@#$%^&*] and now feeling bad for aaryn. And Howard/spence/GM/kait are not going to team up with Elissa and not tell Judd cuz they are idiots and don't realize Judd told on their alliance so the moment Elissa tried to kait tells Judd Judd tells his alliance.

I do fully expect hoh to be a yoga pose standoff so Elissa can win.

• Members

This has to ne one of the stupidest cast ever assembled for the show but they do play hard almost 24/7. You're definitely right about stupidity being hard to overcome in this house. It could happen though, the boys have to see Judd is on the side taking them out ome by one.

• Members

Elissa knows Judd has been f'in around, she practically laughed in his face when he said he's always had her back. Howard shut down when Judd entered the room with him and Candice last night. Spencer snd GM were talking about the side Judd is on taking them out one by one.

It would be wise for them all to attempt to think hard despite beimg both the dumbest and craziest cast this show has had in a while.

Howard, Candice or El definitely have to win next HoH to even attempt to keep some drama going on here in terms of near balance on two sides of the house.

At work now on 2 hours sleep ;)

• Members

Elissa knows but isn't a place to do anything at this time and knows it. She refuses to let go of anything and hates Howard and spencer and aaryn.

Howard always shuts down when anyone comes around him and his girl tho. He did talk openly with Judd last night with spencer tho for a long, long time.

And those three are the ones I want to win least. ESP Elissa. There so much potential for drama outside of them. Andy or Helen would have a disastrous HoH. Jesse would finally reveal she's playing the game. Amanda would become an insane dictator if she or McC won. Aaryn? Omg. And GM? Who knows what that crazy lady would do.

If MVP is over tho Elissa will win hoh since she can't play in veto.

• Members

I keep seeing people say how terrible the players are this season, but I think it's more that there's so much playing, 24/7, that we see good and bad. People say Will and Dan would steamroll, but they weren't in seasons like this. BB2 was like this sometimes, but not a direct comparison.

I was completely expecting Judd to be exposed last night; I'm impressed he wasn't. I wonder how long that will continue. The vote will be a big problem, especially if they try to make it a blindside.

One of the smartest thing about the Goof Troop is they have people constantly getting info for them. Andy and Judd get so much info, Andy smooths over so many cracks. Jessie is now too. I just wish this got credit on TV.

Another thing that interested me was that Candice knew someone had spilled to Amanda about the conversation she'd had, but she blamed it on Spencer, not Andy or Jessie. I don't know if she genuinely believes it was Spencer, or if she just wanted to drive a wedge between them. Howard said he knew Spencer wouldn't be hanging out with black people outside of the game. I'm not sure if he will confront Spencer (Candice told him not to) or let it fester. He was thinking of siding more with Andy or Judd. I don't think the DR will let him turn against Spencer but I'd be happy if Candice, even though her game is probably over, tanks Spencer too, after what he did to her.

• Members

Judd has created such a trust with everyone that people wont out him. Elissa was livid at him but then blamed it on Amanda. She can't even go back now and blame this on Judd without looking like a liar. It's insane.

They are playing 24/7 and playing hard. Plus Candice and Helen are both always on the right track but never connect all the dots. I still think both are great because the dots they are missing are not even ones they should be looking for from what they see.

Aaryns ability to truly smooth over most of her issues and forge new relationships and make deals shocks me. She's playing a great game and really people that don't like her now only don't because of hateful comments (as they should, I'm not saying anyone should or shouldn't forgive her or look past it I'm just saying she's done a good job of saving herself). She knew she needed to lay low and somehow she managed to rock the house and cause drama but not take blame and come out basically a victim.

Candice is throwing away her are for howie and I'm so conflicted on it it. I don't think shed be doing it if not for all the racism she was forced to endure early on and others see he's using her but won't tell her. At the same time girl come on, open your eyes! I want howie gone to see f candy lies it or steps it up.

I really wish GM was going. She and spencer are the dead weight of this season but even spencer adds some to the season.

I think Jesse is playing the best game. She's been laying low and reading people and making relationships. She's not a target at all. Judd, Andy and Helen are also not targets it see,s and they have played the hardest so they deserve major kudos.

• Members

I keep seeing people say Jessie just wants to be with the mean girls again, but her game has changed so much since that time. She doesn't get enough credit.

I think with DR pressure, if Elissa spills about Judd, people in the house may believe her. I hope it doesn't happen, because I'd rather see them work together (probably too late) and also because I want to see this game based on playing, not on Elissa's random rage.

• Members

I don't think so. She's told it was Amanda now so turning it on Judd won't help her and will further isolate her from Helen and Andy. I think Candice might believe her but if just smoothed it over with Howard hat wouldn't matter.

Jesse I think did make up with aaryn last night. I think it was strategic tho. She's here to win and playing a great game. She reminds me of Porsche who laid low and nobody paid attention to but knew what she was doing. Not the most exciting player, but one who knows how to make it far.

• Members

They really are playing 24/7. They rarely give game talk and trash talking a rest.

JP, I disagree on DR influence not playing a significant part in what happened yesterday night. I think Elissa is bothered by Aaryn as a person but she was fine with voting Kaitlin out most of Tuesday and Monday night. A few DR's later? CBS, IMO, wanted and probably still wants Aaryn out on Thursday and are pushing some of the guests to do it. It really would be interesting if the vote ended up 4 to 4 because thet were pressuring Judd as recently as yesterday. I wonder if withholding his medicine was part of their tactics.

Oh, last night Amanda was threatining to kill Candice - but not to her face I think. Amanda is another crazy one. Elissa put the target back on herself and it seems Amanda got jealous so tried to take it back. What amuses me is Amanda and Candice both blame the other for driving El crazy. I think there's some truth to it on both sides. Amanda riles El up about Howard while Candice riles her up about Aaryn while trying to rile her up about Amanda.

Also wasn't Amanda in the room throwing out names of Howard's alliances while Judd was doing the same.

I went to sleep at 6 EST, did Judd and Howard talk after that? I think the only person he was being honest with up until 6 was surprisingly enough Candice.

• Members

Reading updates: It looks like Helen has woken up and making up stories about Elissa being sorry for the chaos she released on the house last night. Helen should know better because Elissa is rarely sorry and will let it be known that she isn't sorry. Ah these mice amuse me, they never do learn.

• Members

After watching all that mess go down last night, I'm going to keep saying it until it happens: I want a Candice HOH and Amanda/McRae gone. One of them needs to go. Plus, I'm over Helen and Andy practically thinking they're safe. I want to see this alliance sweat. And Jessie snitching, thus causing the Amanda blowup, will come out in due time because she's expendable.

I'm just ready for Amanda to go because she's a hybrid of Jeremy and Aaryn: loud, obnoxious, and just as vicious.

• Members

Very true. I find it odd though that she'd say bigoted things when she's Jewish and knows the hardships her people experienced, which somewhat mirrors closely to Howard and Candice's ancestors hardships. Amanda is a moron, and I think after last night and the past few weeks that her obsession over Howard is because she wishes she was laying beside him instead of McRae.

Archived