Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Elissa has been blinded by her obsessive hatred if aaryn and she can't stand that her alliance is evicting kait and keeping aaryn cuz she knows aaryn will target her. She told kait about the bd plot to try and spin drama to get aaryn out but it's failing and her alliance isn't backing her.

• Members

I think this is on CBS, they've been asking the HG's about Aaryn's racist behavior even as recently as today. Judd is annoyed by it. I don't think Elissa as an individual person outside of the DR really cared that much. They want Arryn out this week. The thing is this confrontation went badly, but it did open a door for Kait to stay over Aaryn. Kaitlyn looked so sad and pathetic saying that her and Aaryn promised not to campaign, saying she has nobody. Possible votes: Elissa, Helen, Candice - possibly Howard, Spencer and/or Gina Marie.

• Members

But Elissa has been pushing aaryn from the start. CBS def wants aaryn out this week but this is more than that for Elissa. She's not just productions pet. She's obsessed with aaryn and hates her on a personal level and knows that aaryn is 100% against her.

• Members

I don't even know how to breakdown what has happened.

Elissa is pissed kait is going. She tipped kait off and kait went to aaryn who went to Helen about it. Helen went to McC/Amanda and then to confront Elissa who was w/ GM and asked her to wait. Helen confronted her in front of GM and Judd. Aaryn and kait soon joined and Howard and spencer and Andy and Jesse as well. Elissa tried to skirting the blame and turning it all onto aaryn but aaryn shut her ass down and called her out over and over. Helen didn't back Elissa and neither did kait. Elissa came off the worst, she made aaryn come off as a victim and now everyone can't believe they let Elissa blind them to aaryn for so long lol.

Elissa confronted Judd and he called her out and she called him out.

Andy/MMF/Amanda/Judd/Helen/Jesse agree that kait needs to go then Elissa.

Kait is freaked out now that she may be going. Aaryn is laying low again.

Howard/Amanda had some confrontation I missed the lead up to but it was all pointless.

It seems like now kait will go by at least 5 to 4 if not more. Elissa/Candice/Howard/spencer basically ave to team up now and they'd be smart to pull in GM cuz aaryn will go to Judd/Jesse/McC/Amanda/Helen/Andy.

I can't at Candice acting like kait never did her wrong its actually annoying. It's not just CBS whitewashing kkkait and GM, the house is too

• Members

They are whitewashing everybody but Aaryn in terms of racism (and sexism) but it doesn't take away from what Aaryn genuinely is. She should go this week.

Everybody is lying to Kaitlin and therefore lying more on Elissa.

Judd and Helen tried to convince Kaitlin that she's going to be voted out because of Elissa which is a lie. Candice made it clear that Amanda's been going around for days telling Aaryn she is safe. Howard and Candice assured Kaitlin their vote. Elissa is an obvious vote They have to get two more. DR needs to work on Helen - manipulate her about being loved or not. Candice is making Howard paranoid about Spencer when it was Jessie who ratted her out to Amanda. DR needs to slap some sense into them about this. Kaitlin is spilling her conversation with Candice to Andy. Ugh. Why does everybody trust him?

Judd said he always said he would marry Elissa if she wasn't already married, now he's not so sure after her behavior tonight. I loved hearing that because I've always thought they had the undercover hots for each other. That said, right after El's confrontation gone wrong with the rest of the house, Judd follows her outside. Elissa kindly excuses Spencer so she can talk to Judd alone. She's looking at him like "bitch, I know what you been doing behind my back. They show me everything in the DR" (bwaha) and he looks nervous and is trying to smooth it out. She tells Kaitlin they're all a bunch of liars as she leaves the scene. Judd acts offended for the rest of the night but knows she has his number.

Elissa just woke up and she looks totally like she no longer has her period, lol, which might change soon. IDK.

They need to do some serious Elissa DR's on Wednesday or Thursday. Her mood swing are as intriguing as Judd's insanity.

Howard and El had a strange scene this weekend in the Storage Room that I think was almost scripted to show on television for their future alliance. We'll see if this all falls together.

This house: big mouths, incredible stupidity, lots of craziness.

• Members

this isnt game where the best, more moral person wins. and it shouldnt be. aaryn has said terrible things and is an awful person for that, but kait and gm have said equally terrible things and equally deserve to go. kait doesnt deserve a pass at all. for that matter, everyone - elissa and judd included now - have said truly horrid [!@#$%^&*] and revealed a terrible side of themselves.

its sad how obvious elissa is with what production tells her. they normally pick people who can simi hide it, but not her. between them handing her mvop & helping her nom, telling her not to nom howard, the talks of bd her by judd, aaryns eviction message, etc...

helen i dont see swaying on this one. even if elissa smooths things over with her, she would basically be turning on jessie. judd, mcc, amanda and i dont think she will.this plan would also rely on spencer actually sticking to his word, and i dont see that happening either. i wouldt be surprised actually if we end up 4-4-1 and judd breaks the tie. esp because helen is dead set on getting howard out now to try and get candice back.

its too bad gm wont go, she adds nothing to this show or to the house and needs to go. i want amanda vs candice vs aaryn vs elissa vs kait for a week.

finally, a week where the house is actually divided and drama.

• Members

I think DR can work Helen. All she has to say is I have to go with my beliefs and her team may respect it. Aaryn staying only benefits Amanda and Judd. Never say never. Just have Aaryn come on to Judd a little more and even Jessie could flip. DR needs to plant those seeds in Jessie's head, lol.

They wouldn't have put out Elissa like this tonight if they didn't think they could do it. DR will be busy tomorrow.

This all screams of CBS being semi-desperate to get this chick out this Thursday.

Helen is trying to bring Elissa back to the vote Kaitlin out side. Damn these people need to sleep for my sake. Elissa is agreeing to go with Helen's vote but it's only Wednesday morning. Maybe C/H will sway them.

• Members

Elissa just confirmed to Helen she will still evict kait and she basically said she will not be speaking to Spencer nor Howard like she does Aaryn, lol.

I dont think CBS put Elissa out at all. I think Elissa made a mistake and it blew up bigger than she ever thought it would in a way she didnt think about it in the end made her look terrible, not Aaryn or even Howard/Spencer.

These two are VERY anti Howard.

• Members

I think this is what it boils down to:

- Elissa wants people to like her

- Elissa began to feel like the few allies she had only liked her for MVP

- Elissa felt like someone in the house hated her enough to nominate her

- Elissa felt like America hated her enough to nominate her

- Elissa needed affirmation that everyone liked her and supported her, and instead she was talked into keeping a woman she hated

- Elissa goes back to feeling that people in her alliance didn't like her and were using her

I think in her head she believed once she stirred the pot, everyone would see the light and Aaryn would go.

The scene tonight, all of her clashes with Judd, McCrae, Andy and Amanda this week, have been VERY personal, VERY hurtful, and go WAY beyond the typical BB whispers and lies, I think because at one time these people were genuinely friends and now that's gone. It's kind of difficult to watch because this keeps happening - they draw blood and keep going back to each other, over and over. I've never seen anything like it on this show.

• Members

i think its as simple as elissa wanting aaryn to go, not being good at this game and trying to stir the pot to keep kait and not expecting it to blow up in her face. shes backtracking now and not pushing aaryn as hard as she was because she knows shes losing her allies.

im really impressed with the gameplay this season. judd, amanda, jesse, andy, helen, aaryn, kait are playing the damn game.

amanda is being aggressive. kait is making deals. andy, mcc and jesse are laying low and observing things and using what they learn to help take out targets and form alliances. judd is making deals to protect himself and target his alliance members. aaryn is causing drama and somehow keeping herself safe despite being a main target. howard and spencer know they are targets and are ready for it by forming relationships with others. its not a season of people just following the leader, even tho a makority of these people are not making waves yet its more out of no need to than an ability to, imo.

Archived