Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Elissa and Candice talking about aaryn Howard and spencer. Elissa basically says she could move on with aaryn if she wasnt a ~wife and ~mother but that it makes it hard for her to do so? Ok. Meanwhile Candice says shed rather just be civil to her and get her out. Candice also said that she thinks aaryn will grow from this when she gets out and sees the reaction. She said she can forgive Howard for lying because he feels bad about it (no, he doesn't. I wonder how she will feel when she sees him boast about using his religion?) but she can't forgive jerm and spencer for lying.

I wonder if Elissa and Rachel go to the same surgeon? Whatever Elissa has had done looks much better than Rachel's - but not that's saying a lot.

Aaryn sure does love her off the shoulder tops. She's now buddying up to mc/Amanda with Judd.

Judd was just talking about how he doesn't trust Jesse and isn't sure about her and Amanda pointed out how many people are going to gun for her. They also said they'd rather keep I think aaryn over Elissa. Judd is such a hard read I legit have no idea what his true feelings are ever in this game. Andy joined them and they are talking about if they get hoh putting up GM and kait and how it's too risky for Candice/Howard but think if kait wins hoh she's putting them up.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. I don't think they cast intentionally for showmances, though I guess they did for BB9. But generally I doubt they do.

Elissa shutting down Aaryn sounds hilarious. I'm not watching the feeds this year so not commenting much in here but I am keeping up with them.

There's still a LOT of people in this house so things will change. I predict this to be a messy summer.

It's interesting to notice the changing dynamics already and how Jeremy is trying to be human, Aaryn, Kaitlin and GinaMarie are forced to finally open up to the others ... and I see Helen's HOH-itis is in full swing. Wow, talk about knowing how to alienate your allies. She would annoy the [!@#$%^&*] out of me if I was in that house.

I think Jeremy needed to go this week but Howard should definitely be a target. However, like Jack, I want to see a ton of other people out too like Kaitlin, Aaryn, GinaMarie and Spencer.

I'm down for someone totally random to win HOH on Thursday. I'd kinda be thrilled if Howard won just to watch half the house [!@#$%^&*] their pants. I'd also sort of love to see Amanda sweat it out on the block but I want so many others gone before her.

I've also become a huge Judd fan for no reason. He just seems to get the game and seems like a really cool dude. I'm rooting for Candice now but her Howard obsession is kind of turning me on her. I'm not not rooting for McCrae and Amanda. I like them. And Andy's ... there. I like Jessie now too. Talk about first impressions changing for me. Elissa's OK but she's dispensable to everyone. Helen's already got alliances with literally the entire house.

• Members

(Elissa and Spencer are making small talk. Aaryn walks in after a short lull in the conversation)

Elissa: How are you doing?

Aaryn (surprised): Me?

Elissa (matter of factly): No. Spencer.

Aaryn: Oh.

Amanda and McRae had sex last night. He'll be even more whipped now.

Tonights live feeds should be fun between HoH and the fall out from the Q & A.

• Members

I don't quite know where Judd is at either. I don't believe he genuinely wants to go to the end with McCrae and Amanda, as he knows that's tough to beat, and I think he wants to go to the end with Jessie, but that's it. Unfortunately we are not likely to find out anytime soon, or ever, unless he starts talking to the camera.

McCrae is wearing Judd's bear shirt tonight. It's becoming a running joke in the house, almost everyone has worn it.

Jeremy was promising McCrae everything and anything if McCrae and Amanda keep him. Don't see it happening though.

I'm expecting someone I can't stand to win this, since previous winners include Chicken George.

People said McCrae looked like he was barely even involved. I think she needs a man with more sex drive than he has at the moment.

• Members

Just took a quick peak at it. Amanda might as well have been humping a piece of furniture.

There's definitely a conflict of personalities there. I don't know how long Judd can tolerate it for. He's looking at he bigger picture though so it might hold.

Did she? I know he was dropping the "b" bomb behind GM's back a lot last night but I finally drove myself to bed at a half decent time. I know El told him not to do that when he called Jeremy, Kaitlin, Aaryn, and Gina Marie the slut alliance a while back.

(Cue their cute accents and adorableness ensues)

J: ...blah, blah, slut alliance.

E: *gasps* Judd. Don't say that.

J: Why not Elissa?

E: Because you're too good of a man to be saying things like that.

• Members

Amanda is already ordering everybody around and making decisions for them - and hallucinating what the MVP twist is. Judd is not going to be able to tolerate that for long. He seems to be caught between 3 women:

His crush, Jesse: Kaitlin target

His friend, Elissa: Aaryn target (<-- Hopefully he keeps his promise and doesn't put her up so America can do that)

The bitch boss, Amanda: Howard target

Only Amanda is pressuring and trying to control him so far. She's like a dragon outside a castle blowing fire and gas at these poor people...

El said she's not that upset with the idea of back-dooring Howard anymore. Why? Because he think he's sexier than her, lol. A funny moment in between Amanda's drill sergeant session.

• Members

Amanda kept saying, "I don't want to dictate." Someone must have gotten into her ear.

I hope one of the widows goes this week, but it seems like Howard is the main one up. They need to get Kaitlin out if she doesn't win POV, but Amanda tends to get her way.

Poor Judd. He's so nervous. I don't think he wanted this at all.

• Members

Judd needs to play smart but for himself. Put up GM and kait. Because they will put him up. And kait is good at comps.

If someone comes off put up Howard because he's unpredictable and throwing comps. But he has to make sure Howard will go.

I wish bb wasnt telling them America decides 3rd nom cuz he'd be pissed at Elissa.

• Members

They're still trying to organize events with El as MVP. If America doesn't do what they want El to do (which is NOT nominate Aaryn at the moment) El may be in more trouble if BB doesn't reveal the twist. She gets stressed when Amanda is harassing her and may tell the truth poorly, lol. Speaking of which, Judd was talking to her alone earlier and she was so darn wound-up (her speech was worst than his at that moment) and that got him nervous and he ratted her out to Amanda. Queen Paranoid Amanda, ironically, accused Judd of being paranoid and told him to get a grip.

They need to give Judd DR's. I need to know what he's really thinking. They can give subtitles.

• Members

Oh, JP, stop being so bitter about Elissa wining until Elissa wins IF it happens ;b I like Elissa but I rather Judd, Candice or Howard win. I'm not against McCrae or Amanda either totally.

You think Judd would believe Elissa? This should all make for an interesting Friday or Saturday night. Then again I thought tonite was going to be more interesting than it has been.

Elissa just managed to get past a major talk-block by Spencer. Spencer, Judd hates you. Judd tells Elissa he really wants a girl out and he wants it to be Kait. She wants it to be Aaryn but she's not Amanda-ing him about it. What makes him nervous about Aaryn going up with the MVP is that she'll likely go and Kait and GM will remain and be out for his blood. I get the vibe that Howard is totally a second choice to Judd. He's Amanda's first choice. Aaryn is probably Amanda's 3rd choice to go so Judd (and Elissa) might get her wrath if Howard is out of the question.

Jessie and Judd are talking and Judd totally is not gunning for Howard. Be afraid Judd. Be very afraid. Jessie tells him not to get blood on his hands for McC/Amanda. Don't play their game. Play his game. Howard isn't after him (or Jessie) at all. Jessie, you go girl. Snaps.

• Members

No, I won't. But that ks for the advice?

Amanda and Elissa both want Judd to do what's best for their game. But I think he's pretty set on nom GM and kait and that's his best move. Kait is doing better at comps than most of his alliance and GM hates him and is going to go after him if she were to get hoh. Judd always has listened to everyone tho because that's the game he's playing. And it's a good game to play.

• Members

You're welcome.

Amanda doesn't want anybody to do what's good for their game. She wants them to what's good for her game. That is unless her personality transformed over the last 12 hours.

I kind of hope it's really simple to backdoor Howard this week and Judd doesn't do it. I want to see what Amanda does with that.

• Members

So... like most people who actually play the game?

Amanda is pushing Howard. Elissa is pushing Elissa (Judd has told her three times in a few short hours how he doesnt want to put her up and she isnt getting it or doesnt care). neither one are coming for Judd like GM is. plus, GM is going to float by til near the end because non threatening, so it is smart to make her is main target. kait is also a good pick because shes great in comps and will target any and all of them. Aaryn and Howard are bad picks for him because Aaryn def isnt going after him, and howard likely isnt - but i also get going for howard as a BD if the votes are there, because really nobody knows what he is going to do

Judd is talking to Aaryn now about what he is thinking, and they are both agreeing she shouldnt go up because she will likely go home and Judd commented it makes no sense for elissa to nom her because she has nobody and nopower. Aaryn is throwing GM under that bus! Judd pointing out GM is the one who got in candices face and nobody pays that any attention and shes an adult who acts like a child and basically saying he cant stand to live with her.

YESSSS to Aaryn pointing out elissa and helen and andy made deals with kait and Judd saying he may have to shake things up. And Judd does seem open to getting Howard out, or spencer. He doesnt think kait would target him.

Judd also commented on maybe wanting Elissa to go because shes targeting guys. He knows she is loyal to other people more than him.

• Members

You're the one who offered that BOTH women WANT Judd to do what's best for his game. (in response to your first line)

We must be watching different feeds in terms of agenda. Amanda just finished a week of ranting about Howard irrationally and is about to start another week of it in all likelihood. She only shut up earlier because McCrae told her to shut up and no noms were made yet. I haven't seen E pressuring J or anybody really to that extent yet. She barely talks game, lol.

At this point if you think you got what Judd is thinking down like that, congrats. He's telling everybody what he thinks they want to hear and I have no idea where his mind really is.

He's telling Amanda they definitely need to backdoor Howard if they get the chance.

He's telling Elissa he wants Kaitlin out because she's a threat in winning challenges. He also told her he'd never nominate her. I actually think he also told her he would prefer she not put Aaryn up but it's okay if she does.

He's telling Aaryn he's after Gina Marie and if Elissa in any way blocks his efforts against GM or Howard he will backdoor her this week. He told Aaryn he will not nominate her this week despite Elissa wanting him to.

I can't keep up. I'm going to need to rewind this tomorrow.

Archived