Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I finally caught up.

I can't stand that bitch nurse. She's awful!

I can't stand Hanna's self righteous ass.

Amanda's antics are too over the top.

I expected Candace to wear a much better outfit then the ghetto bird's uniform to the club.

Someone suggested this show needs a romance. I can't even imagine them handling that well.

• Members

"I will meet his soul at the gates of heaven". "I don't have to do anything but stay black and die". God, I hate her dialogue

This episode was all about the black characters and that's how it should be. They are so much more interesting. What a drastic contrast from daytime's portrayal.

Amanda...its time for this quack a doodle to kill herself already. I for one would NOT miss her.

Told ya'll Candace was gonna try and represent Hannah over Benny's case. Bitch, couldn't even work up a thank you

Jeffrey's guy is kinda fine. Anyone know the actor's name?

I know I shouldn't like Veronica's evil ass, but I LOVE her. That ending was such a bitch move.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I love Veronica, but I think Toilet Paper is going too far with the character. She will blackmail her son into being straight? He will go to prison if he doesn't stay away from boys? Heffa, do you know how much boy on boy action he's gonna get in the slammer? This makes no sense and reeks of TP being an incompetent boob!

No one is this bad ass!

• Members

Candace pretty much has two hits out on her.

Veronica has gone completely crazy, all that royalty talk was insane. Jeffrey was looking at her like she was nuts.

Looks like next week, Kathryn will have Benny moved, but Hanna will get arrested for it, because it looks like she moved him to usurp the judge's order.

• Members

I was randomly flipping thru channels and I stumbled across OWN and saw Tyler Perry sitting on a dias....does he have his own show on Oprah's network?

Anyways a scene from this show was playing. This white doctor was telling the mother of the son in a coma or whatever that she should think about donating his organs and she's completely nuts and goes on about the Blood of Jesus and the Blood of Christ and how her son will live again.

That was the single most embarrassing piece of acting I've ever seen in my life. I was literally just dying of laughter at how corny, cheap, and pathetic it felt. Who tells these people that this is good television? It was so stereotypical over the top screaming and hollering. The lady was unable to see the truth. The worst part was the smug look on Tyler Perry's face when the clip was over as if he had produced some grand masterpiece! Then the actress was brought on stage and they talked I guess. I immediately changed the channel rather than subject myself to that clownery. If episode is like that I imagine its very hard to watch this show continually.

• 2 weeks later...