Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just started watching and the first five minutes was possibly some of the worst TV I've ever seen. Oh My God! That was embarrassing.

Once again, Hannah is making all of that noise in the waiting room and not one extra moves a muscle. Lawd!

Guess it's confirmed who wears the condoms in the Harrington household. Veronica cuts J off and there's nothing David can do? What?!

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

ZbQMGPZ.jpg?1

Didn't you just love this one? Hannah just gets done screaming up a storm and sits down next to her and her head doesn't move at all! No reaction whatsoever to all that nonsense. Did TP save money and put mannequins in the room?

I read some people speculating that the secret that Celine has is that Amanda is her daughter with Jim. If so, she may have gained points with me bc I wouldn't claim that kid either. Would explain why Bootleg Sally doesn't like Amanda and only seems to have affection towards Wyatt

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Surprisingly, I have an older friend who always posts about how this is the best show on TV. I pray (no pun intended) she's kidding but I know she's not. She's a woman of prayer just like Hannah. God-fearing folk who are always praying up a storm always love when they're represented on TV. :)

Still have to watch Tuesday's. I am surprised at what a minor role Tika has taken this season. Bad move.

• Members

Yeah, I hadn't realized Tika had a BIG part in "Ride Along," the Kevin Hart/Ice Cube movie. It debuted No. 1 last weekend, breaking records. Good for her. (So funny how ABC ignored her and Michael B. Jordan, and now they are bigger stars than any of their pets. But that's another thread entirely.)

Next week looks to be a Candace-heavy ep. I just don't know if I have the stomach to sit through more of the nonsense.

• Members

ghfan89 has been putting them on Youtube under vintageAMC. The 6 hour clip is in the videobash thread. I've been putting some of their individual episodes in the AMC thread and commenting on them.

I think the one I liked best of those I've watched so far was the January 1988 episode.

Sorry I know this is off topic.

Edited by DRW50