Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wait a minute! Did this episode imply that Wyatt AND Amanda were molested by the priest or did the priest order Wyatt and Amanda to molest each other? That seems almost heavy-handed, especially now that Amanda has also recently been raped by a professor. That's just a double-whammy for her character. Jeffrey's lust for Wyatt just became that much greater, almost to the point of crazy! Where in the world is this show going with these characters?

Edited by Vanguardian

• Members

That initial scene with Hanna and Kat went on way too long. They went from talking about her cancer to Hanna's family problems. They should have put in a different scene in between the topic switch so that there would be a better transition. 9 whole minutes

Wyatt's girl....whoa she came out of nowhere. And look at Jeffrey acting jealous as expected. Man was he thirsty this episode especially when gripping onto the clothing and sniffing it

• Members

Ha read the comments--I don't think anyone thinks it's great. I can't stop watching, but personally think it's pretty awful in ever respect. I will say that if you wanna watch for the gay storyline you're gonna be bored with a majority of the show (it hasn't even come up in more than 3-4 episodes so far.)

• Members

This is pure train wreck TV. It's so bad, once you get a lil interested in the story, you can't stop watching. Like someone else mentioned, there's lil gems thrown in that make you laugh your ass off and makes it worth watching (Bootleg Sally's by-the-balls comment and Jeffrey smelling Wyatt's shirt).

• Members

^^^I think you must be referring to some David/Jim scene. But they're friends, not servant/master, although David spends 99 percent of his time doing Jim's unpleasant tasks.

Yeah, I guess Perry's implying that Wyatt and Amanda were abused together---at least this week. It seems odd to me that Kathryn seemed so guilty about what happened to Wyatt without mentioning that that's what also triggered Amanda's damage. It's too bad that whatever Perry writes will seem so laughably preposterous---abuse and incest are serious matters.

BTW, am I the only one who thinks the actress who plays Amanda looks biracial? I fully expect one day Katherine's going to go off on Jim about how she spent years passing off one of his bastards as their child.

As bad as the plotting is---I loved the scene where Katherine explained that her father's money bought Jim everything and she sure wasn't going to let him and his whores live it up when she was gone, and she sure didn't trust her will would be executed if Jim could find a way around it.