GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You said it, sister (or brother), which is why Todd's exit from this from this show (and back on OLTL with Blair) can't happen fast enough for me.

Such a shame that yet another great male character was watered down to accommodate that Slagbeast's unjustifiable existence instead of going down the obvious route of tossing her ratchet ass out on the curb.

• Members

LOL brother. Todd and Blair aren't my favorite supercouple but I like them and I respect their history and I'm just over Ron's ratchet writing. You know Ron is all about spite and the fact that Howarth is leaving, even temporarily, eats him alive. He's such an annoying, immature manchild. I can't describe how much I loathe him.

I remember an interview with him from a few months ago (I think with SoapCentral), Ron basically said John and Natalie and Todd and Blair were the ultimate endgame. Notice that the second he heard OLTL was coming back, he changed his tune and is going out of his way to make his couples work, completely disrespecting OLTL's history and fans. He's such a [!@#$%^&*] !@#$%^&*]. It's always, and only, about him.

• Members

Ron never gave a crap about Blair when he was at OLTL and he doesn't now. No matter what he claimed I don't believe he ever saw them as endgame. Todd is a hot piece of ass in Ronland, with a dash of everyone's favorite kooky uncle. He will never be anything more. Since Carly is basically the lead female on GH (or was), Todd was paired with her.

• Members

Great character? GMAFB! Had it not been for Ron's resurrection of the black hole known as Todd Manning, he would have been long gone and forgotten when that chit, OLTL, died! Carly gives that clown new life!

And you wonder why you never make any lists wink.png

• Members

Amen! Only GH would have been the supporting player to OLTL 2.0. Todd and Starr were eating the show alive at one point and I believe their recent airtime was only reduced because of PP and the need to "showcase" the vets until they are all unceremoniously dumped in the coming months!

Archived