GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First off. No continuation on the Lulu/Greedy ho Starr scenes from yesterday? I'm half annoyed/half thankful.

I hope they have Heather's back get thrown out if she gets ahold of Sam's baby again. Didn't this tired old bat fall off the GH hospital rooftop a few months ago? She sure is traipsing around town freely & comfortably like that never happened!

Half naked Rafe was a bit unsettling to watch, I'm sure Frank V was turned on sitting in the background or in the editing bay watching on the client monitor!

So over Olivia's GH storyline forecasts!

So what's going to happen w/Johnny? sad.png He's in Pentonville now? We need his Mother to come back & help him get out!

• Members

I agree. Not only was there no indication that Heather was well enough to leave the hospital, there was no indication that she was shipped back to Ferncliffe. She just showed up out of no damn where on Thanksgiving at Kelly's looking like Janet Green.

Both. NLG has tweeted us that Frank really loves GH because not only is Frank on the floor watching everything, he's also in the editing bay on his lunch hour.

• Members

And then, to make it even MORE relevant, have the actors from the UK version show up in bad American accents playing characters from their Australian spinoff!

She was in a coma for about 2 episodes, then snapped out of and started making threats again. I maintain my position.

Archived