GH: Jack Wagner returns

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't really get why they even bothered keeping Maxie around. Instead of destroying Felicia as a mother, and since they ultimately killed Georgie, they could have just sent them all away together and had the girls return as young adults later. Or just sorased them on the spot.

They could have also killed Frisco or said he was kidnapped instead of making him a deadbeat. The character destruction in both cases was totally unnecessary and simply lazy.

If Maxie had some significant depth as a character or any sort of real rooting value then her having issues with both parents might generate some sympathy. As it stands, this is just drama for drama's sake with nothing to sustain it but a viewer's imagination, i.e, giving it more credibility and depth than it has.

• Members
its not like Maxie and Georgie sat on the backburner. GH had a very active teen scene which both were heavily utilized in, especially Georgie. It's unfortunate that the contract stuff with KW fell apart as the girls came of age but I don't think the right solution would have been to miss their teen years.

• Members
Right? Georgie & Dillon were very popular. Maxie drove tons of story. It isn't like they ruined Felicia as a mom for nothing. The girls were very well used. It's sad fuzz killed Georgie off and Maxie has been in a rut for years now true. And they did try with KW and tried recasting.

• Members

Not as long as folks keep holding up his shiteous version of this soap as superior to what preceded or followed it.

As for Ron, he's definitely done the vets better than Guza on his best day. My issue with him is his inexplicable attachment to rancid characters that should've been thrown out on the curb years ago.

• Members

Oh, I'm sick of the deadbeat bullshit, too, however, if I were to hear that mess, I'd rather hear it about Frisco (who hasn't been as hands-on) than Felicia (who I saw onscreen with my own eyes being a dedicated mother to her daughters.

That said, I'm with those who really don't want to see Felicia leaving Mac for Frisco. I want his return to be more about repairing his relationship with his surviving daughter than getting back with his ex-wife.

Same here, though I'd feel the same way about Minnie Mouse Maxie even if she weren't saddled with Jar Jar Binks.

• Members

Jack Wagner@JackWagnerhpk

Some great scene work 2day. Kristina was awesome. The shows air 3-5&6-13 I'll do my best 2 keep u posted 2 special shows..lv

Jack Wagner@JackWagnerhpk

There was also great scenes w myself n Kirsten Storm that will air a bit earlier then these. Sorry I don't hav exact dates, she's awesome lv

He'll also be interviewed for Access Hollywood that airs tomorrow

A first look of him as Frisco

http://www.accesshollywood.com/see-jack-wagner-as-frisco-jones-on-the-set-of-general-hospital-photos_article_75717

Archived