GH Promo: A Game Changing New Year!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ewwww Patrick and Ugly Betty kiss? Please let that be her fantasy

So Maxie has a miscarriage (or maybe never even got pregnant) and then sleeps with Spinelli, hence how he becomes the father of that baby. Ewwww, Some people shouldnt be allowed to procreate and he should have been steriized

• Members

Um yeah, Patty and that stupid uninteresting cliche? NO [!@#$%^&*] THANK YOU!

Spin and Maxie? I'm all out of words and insults! What is there to say? Once again I find myself looking to someone who can relate and put this severe loathing into words. Under no circumstance do you give Maxie a child! And Spin?

• Members

Maybe she is erroneously told she had a miscarriage, then has sex with Spinelli, although I guess that wouldn't make any sense? I don't know. If Spinelli and Maxie both try to pass their baby off as Dante's then I hope he puts them in the harbor with cement shoes soon after delivery.

Anyway, the promo didn't seem too bad to me, other than the ending, which is weak.

• Members

In today's soap world he's seen as a catch.

He would be a terrible father, as he hates women and worships violence and death. He almost killed two of the people in this story (Maxie and Dante), and yet we're supposed to want him to be the hero of all this.

Archived