GH: Kate/Connie Spoiler

• Members

Kate/Connie will end up hiding an unconscious Johnny at the Haunted Star. Starr shows up to see Johnny and ends up getting into an altercation with Kannie which leaves her knocked out. By the time she wakes up Kannie and Johnny are both gone. Kannie has Johnny stashed into the trunk and ends up in a car crash with Trey and Kristina who are on the way to leaving PC and beginning their lives together.

Looks like Trey will die.....

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since Kelli Sullivan is unable to play any emotional material, does that mean our saviors will have the rape joke yukking it up over killing her own son? Isn't that a little tacky, even for them? Maybe she will hump the corpse, in "soapy goodness"?

• Members

It's not even a story. It's a cheap plot point. We're supposed to be in awe of how "soapy" it is, because as always Carlivati's idea of a soap is some sort of sicko Soapdish. Then if Kate does grieve, we'll just have a bunch of fans pointing and laughing at her, as they did when she relived her rape. The show wants viewers to see Kate as a loser and laugh at her pain. We're only supposed to care when it's Connie, who hates everyone and everything, and is therefore easier to pile toxic ideas of consent and sexuality on.

• Members

I had never seen that, only gifs. It's not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. It's reminiscent of Dr. Sugar trying to get the story out of Catherine in Suddenly Last Summer. I don't think that was written or played for "laughs" at all. It could have definitely been less tastefully done.

• Members

I don't think there has been anything powerful or noteworthy about Kate's mental problems. Nothing Kelly has done is award worthy, but I won't blame her.

Everything she's been given has been ridiculous. Are we supposed to take DID serious? We will never know if Kelly is Emmy worthy because she's hardly been

given the opportunity to act. Her clown shows don't entertain me in the least. I hate whomever decided to not bring back Megan Ward, and I absolutely

loathe the clowns that thought Kate should be reduced to this!

Archived