K&L Love Nest

Ryan Chamberlain

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ian and Lucy were nasty.

I only liked Thorsten Kaye on OLTL (I was young and thought him and Marty were awesome, my taste has improved since those days). Then he went to PC and ate the show, and then he went to AMC ate that show too.

I hope we don't have to hear about Ian unless its to say he fell off a cliff and died.

• Members

I think I liked him on OLTL mostly because I loved Marty in those days.

He was alright in the beginning on AMC, but then I missed a few years and when I started watching again, it was all Zach all the time. And didn't like him with Kendall and I didn't like that Kendall became all about Zach either. I was hoping he'd stay dead.

He was definitely at his worst on PC. Boo Ian.

• Members

I really need to watch more K&L so I can join you two in these conversations! :)

To be honest, I haven't seen much of K&L or S&L, but we needed an S&L thread so I figured I'd start it. That, and I liked what little I've seen of them so far. ;)

Anyway, I love reading the conversations the two of you have been having (which sounds kind of creepy...oops! :lol:), and plan on joining in more soon :).

• Members

Ohhhh yes, please watch more so you can join in! We should post more in the S&L thread too- even though Lucy and Kevin are my faves, I do like Scott and Lucy and they're hilarious together.

I just finished today's episode. Felix is right - Lucy definitely a fierce bitch! I didn't like how Liz acted like nobody in town knows her. Mac, Felicia, Monica, Tracy, Sonny, Anna, and Luke all know her and I'd assume Mac, Felicia, and maybe Luke would at least know how to get in contact with her.

• Members

I forgot Alexis when I was listing people! She knows Lucy lol. Robert too (but I guess him and Anna are a little busy....). Anyway, my point was that a lot of people know Lucy.

And yes, Mac and Felicia should have been the one to call her. When Sabrina started talking about her, someone should have told her that Mac and Felicia are her BFFs and then Sabrina should have gone to them and gotten them to call her.

Archived