K&L Love Nest

Ryan Chamberlain

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've figured out it's towards the beginning of 2003, so about 8 months before the end. Apparently, Kevin went into a painting ph34r.png and while he was in there, Lucy had sex with Ian. When he got out of the painting, Lucy and Kevin reunited but then Livvie gave him some drugs that made him go crazy and Lucy dumped him in a mental hospital and started shagging vampire Ian. Kevin got out, started beating up hookers, and all this insanity started. Then he got a light fixture dropped on him which was either Livvie's fault or Christina's fault. I'm not sure.

• Members

See why I hate Port Charles.

It's good for a laugh riot like I just had. But, when it came down to it it was worse than Passions.

So, his own kid slipped him a mickey? Niiiiice. Have you found the hooker hitting clip yet.

Port Charles...The only show where you can become a vampire, and drug your father. In the same year.

• Members

Some of it is just so ridiculous and campy and OTT that you can't help but laugh, but yeah its pretty Passions lite.

No I haven't found the hooker clip yet!

I hated Passions. Kathleen Noone is like tied with Lynn Herring and Kristina Wagner as my all time favourite soap actress and even I couldn't watch it. So. [!@#$%^&*]. Bad.

• Members

So, as for what we were talking about on Twitter. How in the world could Lucy betray Kevin like that? Seriously.

Now he's coming back so that he can save her sorry ass once again. I hope she doesn't go off and shag Sonny or someone just as bad as Ian was this time around.

If anything. He should shag Connie. Then we could have Kennie. LOL.

Shagging>Prozac.

*j/k*

• Members

Oh god the mere thought of Lucy with Sonny grosses me out. She's like the one woman he hasn't touched (well besides Monica ph34r.png )

I hope they don't make her another one of Luke's groupies. He already has Anna, Tracy, Holly, Laura, Heather, and Skye- he doesn't need Lucy too.

Lucy was a raging !@#$%^&*] that last year of Port Charles. SO MUCH HATE.

Archived