K&L Love Nest

Ryan Chamberlain

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's unclear.

She had a picture of him on her desk. But, she's not wearing a wedding ring. She was also referring to 'we' when she was talking to Sabrina and Felix her second day back about Sonny. "We always heard he was into the mob. But, now we just say. Oh, he's a gangster"

Oh, and I just saw him choke a bitch in those PC clips. LOL.

I cannot find the light fixture clip though. Do you have a link?

I also need the clip of the 'angel' trying to kill Kevin.

• Members

No I think the next time we see them is at Lila's funeral and they were "together" and Ian was no where in sight.

Then evidently, Scott said something to somebody about them living together in Paris and Serena being with them and then RC gave an interview and said something about them living together in Paris, so I assume this all transpired off-screen or something.

• Members

Paige was a demon! A demon I tell ya! Not an angel.

An angel doesn't leave a somewhat innocent man to die. I say somewhat because like we all know. Kevin was a real douche at times.

An awesome hot douche.

I haven't seen the clips of them at the funeral. But, at least there was a no vampire policy at that Quartermaine event.

• Members

Please, you know Monica wouldn't allow vampires in her house.

They don't say or do anything at the funeral really. They go visit Felicia, Mac and Bobbie and then show up at the funeral and Lucy insults Monica and Tracy is not happy with her presence. I guess you're just suppose to assume they're together now and that Ian fell off a cliff/got run over with a truck/spontaneously combusted.

Paige is terrible! Im like why the eff are you just standing there staring at Kevin?!

Kevin could definitely be a douche!

Archived