Y&R Promo - Nick/Phyllis/Avery/Noah (Wk 22nd Oct)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't agree about Robert Adamson being a bad actor. I think he's been good in the boy in love roles that I have seen. I preferred him in Lincoln Heights over Hollywood Heights because his character was better defined and the storytelling was much better to me. I was primarily blaming some of the acting in HH but now I realize that the actors were left to define their characters because the writing was incomplete and that has to be a tall order for some of those inexperienced actors.

How old is Noah supposed to be now? The thing that struck me about that clip is that Noah looks and seems more like Nick's younger brother. I know they probably see RA as perpetually youthful looking like Scott Baio or Mario Lopez but I don't think that's actually the case. I think viewers have probably grown more accustomed to seeing a 30 year old actor like Luke Perry playing a high school student but not necessarily thinking the actor looks that young but rather that the character is an older looking student.

Joshua Morrow looks young, he's 38, and just because Sharon Case and Michelle Stafford are over 40 doesn't mean he looks their age. RA is 27 and too old to play his son--no matter how young they may think RA looks. I'm sure it's more noticeable when he's not playing a lovesick teenager.

• Members

They might as well say CAUTION: TEST COUPLE, WORK IN PROGRESS, STOP-GAP MEASURE.

Seems like it is a temporary fallback measure until they find something that works better.

Hey here's an idea, how about a 'cooling off' period for some of these characters? Both Nick and Sharon need to give the bed a rest and leave it for sleeping for now.

Archived