DRW50

Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Cheap21   

He used to be pretty cute too but now unrecognizable

rob-kardashian-rob-kardashian-celebrates

rob-kardashian-fat-weightloss-ftr.jpg?cr

he'd be a perfect candidate for Celebrity Fit Club if it were still on the air

Edited by Cheap21

I always liked him, and felt sorry that he was caught up in that family. I was hoping his positive showing on DWTS's a few years ago might have helped his confidence. Stress eating can do anyone in.

Cheap21   

I was just watching Wendy and she reported that Rob didn't attend Kim's wedding and left early bc his family allegedly was fat shaming him. My heart wanted to cry out for him if true. I bet its that awful mother and thinking about what his weight will do to her pictures and how marketable he can be for her to have him on tv

I don't know why I clicked on that link but I'm watching these fools right now and just bust out laughing when Kim and Khloe butted heads LITERALLY while spying on Robs date.

These bimbos are so stupid....I just can't. Kanye deserves em all. That being said Kim Kardashian is one of the sexiest if not the sexiest most beautiful woman on the planet. Like Top 10 for sure....and I say that as someone who absolutely loathes her and her 72 day marriage self.

And WOW at Rob's change...thats utterly depressing. He looks so damn sexy in the episode I'm watching now and even the other google images (like that a$$ OMG). Hope he pulls it together soon. I def blame his mom. She's evil and fake to the core.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

Cheap21   
    OMG, Wendy Williams READ the family....every last one of them! She went down the line and has sh-t to say about every single one of them Edited by Cheap21

YRBB   

rob-kardashian-fat-weightloss-ftr.jpg?cr

He doesn't look all that bad to me.

his family allegedly was fat shaming him. My heart wanted to cry out for him if true.

That breaks my heart. :(

OMG, Wendy Williams READ the family....every last one of them! She went down the line and has sh-t to say about every single one of them

:lol: God bless Wendy Williams. It's time for these crusty bitches to GO!

Cat   

Not gonna lie, I love their glitzy, Dynasty-style new promo. Keeping Up with the Kardashians remains my guilty pleasure. 

Edited by Cat