GH: Carly Spumor

• Members

http://febup.tumblr.com/post/31503532720/carly-spurmur

Johnny admits everything to Carly and pleads his case. She’s angry but sees he loves her and was afraid of losing her. While she tries to process the info, Johnny proposes. Although ambivalent about it, Carly signs the divorce papers and marries Johnny. She does care for him but she is more interested in not having to testify against him.

This sets the stage for the next return of the Jax brothers. Johnny will have a new partners in crime……………

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the [!@#$%^&*]? Carly is going to marry him after she learns he killed a child and is not going to pay for it?

This character is too stupid to live. Since when she would do anything like this? She's not even doing it for love. She's just doing it for stupid plot point reasons.

I can't believe what has become of this character.

• Members

2lnw9i.jpg

Welp, looks like its about time for me to turn in that stan card. Carly can be Sonny's little bitch, she can be a ho, she can be played by terrible actresses (shout out to T Braun!), she can help destroy the Quatermaine family, she can have some dumb Reese's Pieces bitch retconned into her history, she can go crazy, she can hide the paternity of her dead best friends baby just so she can play house with said dead best friends ex, she can cheat on her current husband with Sonny 500 times, she can own an ugly rank ass club, she can own a cosmetics line, she can become a millionaire hotel owner, she can have an annoying, angry Chuckie looking bastard for a son who gets aged with a LOOK AT ME I'M ACTING actor and then again with a doofus with the screen presence of a paper towel who ends up getting poked in prison. I will still defend her ass like its 1996.

But turn into a dumbass who sticks by and marries a sick bastard who killed a young father and daughter, in addition to his own Grandfather? Nope. I ain't defending that chit! Its been real Carly Babes and I still love Laura Wright, but what Cartooni is doing to my baby is disgusting and I can't even try to stick by her here...DP is OWT, piece

• Members

My heart is aching! I heard about this yesterday, and I only believe it because of who's helming this show.

They have taken this smart savvy woman and made her such a stupid twat. Johnny was so beneath Carly, and they want to drive the stake in further? Since when would Carly be ok with this? She divorces Jax for this?

I also heard that Johnny is killed shortly thereafter by Jerry and he pins it on Carly.

There really are no words!

• Members

Carly will justify anything about any guy she wants to bone. Her years with Sonny are a case in point. This is no different.

I am sad to see a soulful piece of hotness (and good actor to boot) like Brandon Barash reduced to this tosh, though. Do Cartini hate him because he refuses to wax himself to twinkness? There is something really off with the way they are writing him. I wish they'd let him romance somebody else on screen and leave Harpy to latch onto some other rich dude.

• Members

Yeah now I haven't really been watching but I'm struggling to see how this is out of character for Carly. She's been best friends with a hit an for years who kills people for a living and she married the mob kingpin, a man who trafficked drugs, prostitutes, killed people, almost got his daughter blown up, his son got shot in the head because of him, and he himself shot another kid. If anythings out of character, it's been turning Carly into the show heroine years ago. She was an interesting character when she was the scheming underdog years ago.

• Members

Yes but she had a long history with Sonny by the time she became his lapdog for some of the TB years. She has none of that with Johnny. He's basically been this weird guy she has sex with, who also raped a woman, and is now a child killer. I don't see how any of this is true to Carly's character.

Archived