30th Anniversary of Grace Kelly's Death

MissLlanviewPA

• Members

30 years ago today, my favorite classic Hollywood actress and the Princess of Monaco, Grace Kelly, was killed in a tragic car accident.

I like to think of her with the words that James Stewart delivered at her eulogy:

You know, I just love Grace Kelly. Not because she was a princess, not because she was an actress, not because she was my friend, but because she was just about the nicest lady I ever met. Grace brought into my life as she brought into yours, a soft, warm light every time I saw her, and every time I saw her was a holiday of its own. No question, I'll miss her, we'll all miss her, God bless you, Princess Grace.

I've always loved this tribute to her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v467iyl2Mc

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• Well imagine how funny she will look when she finds out Dex really works for Michael.    You know that's the only reason why her and Michael are suddenly sharing more scenes together.              
    • I admit...I laughed at the second Jill scene for sure. I was thinking Wartman though. I had totally forgotten how long Jill was on/off with Colin.    HAHAHA!!! IKR!!! Gloria would be NO MATCH for Mary. NONE.    Ooooo...I would love for that to happen. Sadly, I agree. But just imagining them all at a fashion gala. Le sigh...   She really was.
    • That's sad. I've always liked her writing. 
    • The writer in me wants her to suffer. In every way possible  Please register in order to view this content
    • I thought they would just omit the Jill retcon like they omitted Dylan from Nikki's special. I guess they didn't do that because she's still on the show (same reason for Paul vs Brad since they pretend Paul is still on the show). Two scenes was too much for Jill, but the first one was a painful explanatory scene so guess they wanted to put in the more memorable one from when Lauren and Michael walked in on her and Colin (in fact, the ONLY memorable Jill/Lauren scene).   When Gloria said she probably wouldn't have gotten along with Mary... I'm like right bitch you could never hold a candle to her.    As stupid as it is that Lauren doesn't know about Sheila, it would be great if she and Michael got invited to some fashion gala in LA (of course they would have to do it on B&B to have any chance of it actually occuring onscreen) and Sheila and Bill were there.   When Phyllis popped up I was afraid they would get into Pheila and Sarah Smythe (shudder) but the scene they picked was actually very sweet. Those clips where Lauren was pregnant are the prettiest she looked in all her years on the show IMO.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy