• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Totally missed this thread, Carl - thanks for posting it. Weird seeing Danny Ramsay, Cheryl Stark and Miranda Parker in the same show blink.png Headf*ck.

Danny looks hot or is that a bad thing to say, was he really young? Watching that Nikki still seems remarkably unimpressive.

• Members

The young guy (Clencie) played Danny Ramsay in Neighbours from 1985-1986, he was an original. The young girl he was speaking to who was also an orphan, played Miranda Parker in Neighbours from 2007-2009 and the confrontational woman at the end played Lou Carpenter's wife Cheryl Stark from 1993-1996. It was incredibly strange watching them all in the same clip as they represent three entirely different eras in Neighbours!!

From the end credits it looks like there were quite a few other future Neighbours stars in it. :)

• Members

No problem. No, I've never heard of it before. But the more time I spend on the internet the more soaps I find out about which I've never heard about before!

Of the Aussie soaps, the only noteable ones I've heard about are Neighbours, Home and Away, Prisoner, Number 96 and E Street. And even then, I only really know a lot about N and H&A although Prisoner has a big fanbase and I think Number 96 does to an extent too. Thank God for the UK otherwise I think all Aussie soaps would have died out at least 15 years ago or more!

Archived