Cheap21

Soap Stars - Where are they now?

Apologies if this was posted previously, but Tika Sumpter has booked a lead role.  Is Sonic the Hedgehog really that popular though?

Tika Sumpter Lands Lead Role In 'Sonic The Hedgehog' Live-Action/Animation Hybrid Film At Paramount

As for Rome Flynn, no doubt, it pays to be a resident of Shondaland.

Rome Flynn Promoted To Series Regular For 'How To Get Away With Murder' Season 5

Edited by DramatistDreamer

On 6/4/2018 at 6:50 PM, marceline said:

I swear. This woman does not age.

#blackdontcrack

11 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Apologies if this was posted previously, but Tika Sumpter has booked a lead role.  Is Sonic the Hedgehog really that popular though?

Tika Sumpter Lands Lead Role In 'Sonic The Hedgehog' Live-Action/Animation Hybrid Film At Paramount

As for Rome Flynn, no doubt, it pays to be a resident of Shondaland.

Rome Flynn Promoted To Series Regular For 'How To Get Away With Murder' Season 5

That's why I know Mishael Morgan will do great post-Y&R

12 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

It was back in the 1990s! 😂 As for today, I have no idea. I'd have to ask my nephews.

On 6/8/2018 at 11:47 AM, DramatistDreamer said:

As said above, it was in the '90s, but the most I've heard of it in recent years has been the many horrible games that have tanked the franchise.

10 hours ago, DRW50 said:

As said above, it was in the '90s, but the most I've heard of it in recent years has been the many horrible games that have tanked the franchise.

Jaleel White aka Steve Urkel voiced Sonic the Hedgehog in the animated series way back in the day. That's about all I remember.

I see that the boy who played Spencer on GH was on Twitter complaining about political speeches and Trump-bashing at the Tonys. I think de Niro is a grandstanding phony whose anti-vax support I can't forget, so I'm not going to cheer him for making easy potshots, but what the hell would you expect watching the Tonys? Did someone leave the TV on the wrong channel?  I guess he or his family knows what gets retweets...

Edited by DRW50

11 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

I see that the boy who played Spencer on GH was on Twitter complaining about political speeches and Trump-bashing at the Tonys. I think de Niro is a grandstanding phony whose anti-vax support I can't forget, so I'm not going to cheer him for making easy potshots, but what the hell would you expect watching the Tonys? Did someone leave the TV on the wrong channel?  I guess he or his family knows what gets retweets...

Tyler Christopher's response was something

On Friday, June 08, 2018 at 11:47 AM, DramatistDreamer said:

To answer your question, the other day I was visiting my nephews and the youngest (he's three) was playing with a couple of Sonic action figures.

On 6/13/2018 at 1:35 AM, DRW50 said:

What did he post?

3 hours ago, frequentsoapfan said:

What did he post?

The tweet has been removed but good Lord did it send me down the Twitter hole reading Tyler's and Rebecca's and Nancy's Tweets. And apparently Robin Strasser is leaving Twitter so I ended up reading countless Tweets of hers and their comments. I'm stickin with IG, Twitter hurts my brain. I find the format frustrating.

40 minutes ago, SFK said:

The tweet has been removed but good Lord did it send me down the Twitter hole reading Tyler's and Rebecca's and Nancy's Tweets. And apparently Robin Strasser is leaving Twitter so I ended up reading countless Tweets of hers and their comments. I'm stickin with IG, Twitter hurts my brain. I find the format frustrating.

Mine too. I wonder how much longer it will be around.

You inspired me to go read her Twitter, which I have rarely done. The talk about her mother was heartbreaking.

I was going to tweet her thanking her for her work as Dorian, but she seems to get upset at some of the tweets people send praising her so I don't know if it's a good idea...