Ingo Rademacher "Hatin" on the new Regime

• Members

http://daytimeconfid...hospital-regime

Not everyone is happy executive producer Frank Valentini and head writer Ron Carlivati are atGeneral Hospital. Ingo Rademacher let his feeling be known on Twitter regarding the former One Life To Life duo coming over to Port Charles. Rademacher tweeted:

It's seem like the new show should b called "one hospital to kill" oops to late...... I tweeted that. I'll take the blame. Just kidding:-)

......Not.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Jill Farren Phelps and Bob Guza who showed Ingo the door? Why all the hateration aimed at the One Lifers?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think he probably begrudges not being asked back and this simultaneous invasion by OLTL actors and characters. T

That said, he didn't seem to mind when he and his contemporaries came on in the 90s and Sean, Tiffany, Lucy, and Kevin all got pushed aside and out for these new characters. He naturally enough sees his character as real GH and Starr Manning not, but there was nothing real GH about Jax in 1996 when he came on and was rammed down our throats. However, they were not pushed aside for roaming OLTL characters.

• Members

I guess he feels he has nothing to lose.

He could have done this in a classier way, but let's not act like he doesn't have something of a point.

I am not a fan of Starr, Blair, and Todd. I do not watch GH to see those characters, and them crossing over does not fill me with excitement.

Valentini and Carlivati have a history with these characters and they were always frontburner on OLTL, so I can see this being a conflict of interest.

Not that GH is in the best shape, but I can understand many not being happy about this.

• Members

I take less issue with what he said but the fact that he felt the need to say it so publicly. Just looking at the career of a typical soap actor, he or she is going to work with the same people again somewhere down the line. Soap actors for the most part remain "soap actors" for their entire careers, so even if there are no soaps left, they will probably end up relying on their old BTS soap connections when it comes to landing on their feet. All I'm saying is that unless you're gearing up for retirement or you just genuinely do not care about burning a bridge or two, you shouldn't publicly insult fellow industry people.

• Members

I like that he has a problem now despite being marginalized and disgraced onscreen for years to the point that the scripts had Jax backburnered while still shown to be hiring prostitutes for companionship.

I assume he's only complaining this time because he is no longer being paid handsomely for it.

Archived