ALL: Favorite (and Least Favorite) Costumes

• Members

One outfit I always remember from this time period, as it was in a photo that was published again and again (and is in the AMC book I think) is Brooke in a black dress that goes below the neck but also doesn't show any cleavage. It's kind of an odd photo, as you mostly notice a chest plate, but she looks good. I think Erica is wearing a white dress in the same photo.

Then again maybe Erica was wearing the black. I can't even remember now.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When it comes to favorite costumes, I have to go with Nola and Vanessa's matching "Scarlett O'Hara outfits" for Quint and Nola's antebellum-themed engagement party. I loved, too, many blouses AMC's Taylor Miller (Original Recipe Nina) wore back in the day.

But as for least favorite costumes...? You know, I realize Judith Light had weight issues throughout her OLTL run, but what she wore on the witness stand as Karen Wolek did her no favors. It looked as if she was sitting atop an air-blower, and was far less flattering than what she wore when Viki confronted her about her "double life" as a prostitute.

• Members

I'd like to think Gaga took even just a *bit* of inspiration from Erica Kane during her supermodel era, no? heh

Anyway....

Speaking of Nat's dress - I can't recall the name now, but I do remember reading that the dress was made specifically for the show by a famous fashion designer; and that real silver was used in the production of the gown.

Yes, that was a BAD, BAD, BAD (did I say "Bad"?) look. KC had put on a few (or more) pounds by then.

But her look at the wedding to Jeremy was fierce!

Archived