SOD Best and Worst of 2011

• Members

I guess if you put it that way. I was thinking more along the line of that Iona thing or whatever that person's name that Echo hired to get revenge. That stuff was dreadful, but you are right in that her final episode with her family and Viki was good.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes that should read Billy and VictorIA lol.

The "Lisa attacks" refers to the HIV syringe stuff like Carl guessed.

I've never watched B&B but for the Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle they said that Liam/Hope were too sugary sweet and moved so slowly, and they didn't like how Steffy went from crushing on Bill to crushing on his son in such a short amount of time. And something about Hope's virginity and Liam not wanting to wait for sex.

• Members

I just don't get Bacteria. It always seems very PR-laden to me - the way that other couples like Gigi/Rex or Jason/Courtney were. Add in that their stories are way too age inappropriate and that the only way they work is if Victoria is so weak she can't even open a box.

• Members

I realize much of the DOOL stuff was terrible but for worst story how on earth could anyone overlook that Cane Genevieve crap on Y&R. I think that was 10 times worse because it didn;t even feel like Y&R AT ALL and was led by 2 useless characters.

And Victoria/Billy I don't get them. Billy Miller has just become so unappealing.

• Members

Jack and Erica didn't even have a wedding and they got worst wedding? lol. The wedding was set up but it never actually happened. I actually thought the set up was pretty nice - I loved that new set the show brought in, & the setup for the Erica/Jane story via Erica's sudden disappearance/kidnapping was pretty intriguing. The only problem I had with it all was Caleb and his sniffing around!

Viki/Charlie/Echo getting best triangle? blink.png Uh more like Bill/Steffy/Katie. I agree with Cheap!

Triple Berry Island laugh.png I don't care, I LOVED that story on B&B and loved the way it was captured! I'll never forget it!

Ricky Torres definitely was the worst villain and so was his Iman clone sidekick. That story just dragged on way to long. I did love the ending!

SOD gave AMC "Most Improved Show" last year as well. I guess they thought they improved on their previous improvement? LOL. OLTL got "Most Disappointing" show last year & now this year it's "Best Show". I personally would've named AMC "Best Show" of 2011 and OLTL "Most Improved" icon1.gif Oh snap, let me say I don't mean to start another AMC/OLTL war. I really don't. ph34r.pngtongue.png

• Members

Glad that SOD gave the worst triangle honor to B&Bs Hope, Liam & Steffy. Hope and Liam are extremely boring. And Steffy just does not belong in the "kiddie pool". She plays much better with Bill and Katie. I just don't see her loving Liam. WHY? What is it about that guy that she loves? When she can get Bill!!!!!!

Archived