ATWT: SOD Spoilers

• Members

Gwen/Will - As a couple they are very solid, but a lot of what's happening Mid - Feb is Barbara seizing an opportunity to do what she hopes will shake Gwen out of Will's life for good. It gets more complicated than she intended. The teens will also interact more with Maddie and Casey. There's lots of unresolved stuff with Gwen and Casey and Will and Casey.

---

This is good news. I really would like to see the Will/casey rivalry either continued or resolved. I also would like to see some Alexandra/Jennifer scenes. The two seconds they shared on-screen one day before "Casey" had to butt in--had me gasping for air. I just love those two ladies. They can act my socks off!

Also some Paul/Meg/Emily spoilers:

From: http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/6132638

Pauls at war w/ himself because he wants to continue to be dead so he can be safe, but he also wants his sister's forgiveness. Both things at work begin to cause trouble for him. Meanwhile Paul and Meg grow closer , things change because they have been so entwined in each other's lives. But their stories with Dusty and Emily are not over. We've split these couples up and sent them in other directions, but the situation is much more complicated than that and we will continue to play all that.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for these!

I like the spoilers about Paul and Meg. I'm not sure if I want them together because I kind of like Paul and Emily. :blink:

Those teen spoilers are really ominous. I read some spoilers somewhere else that looked far-fetched at the time, but now I'm not too sure. :o

• Members

[---

This is good news. I really would like to see the Will/casey rivalry either continued or resolved. I also would like to see some Alexandra/Jennifer scenes. The two seconds they shared on-screen one day before "Casey" had to butt in--had me gasping for air. I just love those two ladies. They can act my socks off!

Who is Alexandra??

Archived