Classic AMC/OLTL

• Members

I looked it up, yes, that's Hannah, thanks! And whoa, I had no idea that was nutty buddy off of Young & the Restless who played her. I'm trying to remember why I wasn't watching much during this period. I think this was around the time I wasn't giving much of a damn about AMC and maybe I was wathing AW on SN or something? I dunno.

Sydney was Winifred's niece, right? Yeah, I only read about her, I don't think I caught even one of her scenes. So this is before Sam Woods and Dre, right?

Aw, OLTL's on now and there's good ol' Asa. Jessica and Nash are boning in the rain in a Hefty bag.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stacy Haiduk was great. I really liked Hannah in the beginning & thought her and Josh had so much chemistry.

I was watching during this period until around the Fall when I started having a lot of personal problems and couldn't watch all the time. It really is too bad that SOAPnet is going away because I would've really wanted to see AMC from Aug 2007-Spring 2008.

Yep she was Winifred's niece. This was definitely before Sam Woods, Dre, Cass, etc. entered the scene.

Caught up on some more episodes and I seriously cannot deal w/Jonathan and Ava. What a disastrous pairing from the start. I really, seriously HATED Jonathan and the way he manhandled Ava in the beginning. I can't believe those two ended up falling in love. I think it would've been much more interesting if Ava and Aiden developed an attraction for each other instead. Lily used to have a crush on him & he was with Di, who was doing her best to help Ava, at the time!

I remember those Krystal/Colby birth scenes, those were very raw and pretty well acted. I'm so sad Krystal and Adam never got back together.

Bianca and Zoe's romance was really sweet at this time. I can't remember how they ended..

• Members

I thought the actress was pretty good & her and Colby had some great little 'tiffs. I wouldn't have minded a full on triangle with them and Sean. AMC just did...nothing with them.

Oh snap. I remember now. I guess Zoe is leaving in a few episodes. LOL. I forgot she went back to London! How sad she never came back for Bianca.

Lily and Ava's first scenes were riveting. I loved them so much. Leven Rambin was such a fantastic Actress! I was so excited to see her as Lily one last time on AMC, but then at the last minute it couldn't happen e8099.gif

I forgot that Krystal named Jenny "Jenny Colby Carey."

Omg..Jeff Branson and Alec Musser were two giant HAM SANDWICHES. Also, Jeff Branson's voice as Jonathan was so beyond annoying.

• Members

To me, Jonathan was the best of the Lavery men. It's a shame they had him go all evil and then all "simple Jonathan." I thought he deserved better than that, and I thought he was so much better looking than Ryan... not to mention Jeff Branson being a significantly better actor than Cam Mathison.

• Members

She was a better character/actress then Colby ever was. It's a shame they didn't cast her originally as Colby or a long lost relative/daughter because she would have fit in perfectly with that family.

Branson was a better dramatic actor but all of his romantic relationships failed to ignite any kind of fan response (Lily, Maggie, Amanda) it got to a point where his character had no real purpose or value outside of being evil. Mathison succeeded mostly because he was a good love interest and a relatively strong romantic lead on the show he had successful pairings across the board for the most part outside of Rylee.

• Members

I was reading some SON threads related to these recent AMC episodes airing and was *SHOCKED* to read R Sinclair praising Zach & Kendall ("I love Zendall!"), talking about how cute they were, etc! ohmy.pnglaugh.pngwub.png I was surprised by how lighter people were responding to them , particularly my Kendall, back then ;-).

People here seemed to really enjoy the Ava/Lily stuff at first. Those first Ava/Lily scenes really were great.

I see I wasn't the only one who was completely annoyed with Jeff Branson as Jonathan at this time. God he was awful. So were Alec Musser and Justin Bruening.

LOL at Greenlee's return. I remember really not liking it & thinking I would LOATHE Sabine Singh in the role. She grew on me a bit but I will still always prefer Rebecca Budig.

Adam stealing Krystal's baby is just all kinds of WTF.

Archived