What rare episodes/clips do you want to see pop up on youtube?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Harding Lemay's Cathy - raging bitch who confuses Irving with her father, best friends with barely functioning alcoholic Charlene and bitter Andrea, who is self-loathingly in love with sexist Mr. Pinkley, who has a not so secret affair with Charlene, who imagines Irving in his place..

• Members

I have always been on the look out for when Silver Kane was stabbed with a knife on AMC, when Palmer threw her body in a lake and when Dixie found her. I was very young at the time and was creeped out but I loved it. It would be interesting to see how the SL played itself out. Also I'd like to see the Maria in the plane crash where she "died" clips.

• Members

I saw that scene with Silver and Natalie when it aired, but I think they were fighting over a gun, or maybe it was a knife. Natalie stuffed her in Timmy's toy chest and Palmer came over and opened it and looked up giving Natalie a look like, "Well, well, well, what have we here? mellow.png ..."

I would like to see early Carla/Sadie, early-to-death Victor Lord and Viki, Meredith, and Dorian...

Early Capitol (in inglese).

Sylvie/Mac/Iris.

More Robin Strasser Rachel/Steve/Alice.

• Members

Maybe it was scissors, I get my memories mixed up... for years, I remembered Maria dying when she and Tina fought over a pair of scissors, but it was poison that killed her. They did in fact fight over scissors though, my brain combined the memories.

• Members

Love of Life: Labine/Mayer's writing. Especially Meg and Ben's reintroduction and Vanessa being locked in the meat locker.

Search for Tomorrow: Andrea Whiting breaks down on the witness stand.

ATWT: Liz Stewart falls up the staircase to her death.

The Lisa and Bennett Hadley storyline.

Guiding Light: Holly/Ed/Janet/Ken storyline.

Roge's first fake death.

Secret Storm: Laurie and Father Reddin. Amy,Kevin and Dr.Nieves

Days of Our Lives: The Mickey/Bill/Laura story that went on for years and years.

I doubt any of this is available .

• Members

Ah, thank you, I was pretty sure she was shot, but it's good to know that scissors were also involved. :P Natalie lived in a small kinda crummy apartment. I'm doing the mental math and I'm thinking this is what led to her moving into Cortlandt Manor and eventually being raped by Ross, which was a very gothic, disturbing sequence... no dialogue, dramatic music, flowy nightgown... geesh, I think I watched that with my grandparents.wacko.png

Archived