GH: Classic Thread

• Members

@Franko I've never heard of that book

I did some quick google-ing. 

Bobby seems to win the prize for most frequent bridesmaid/attendant.  Of course, she stood up for Laura's wedding (despite their mutual dislike), and she was there for Terri, Felicia, Celia, Anna, and most of Carly weddings.

Sam seems to come a close second given that she is usually at Alexis, Sonny, and Robin's weddings

Edited by j swift

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I still don't understand anything about the Laurelton saga with Terri Brock.

I am amazed we apparently never heard of her again.

He absolutely is and the more you watch the worse it gets.

Please find this scene.

• Members

I strangely admire his commitment to thinking his live version is going to be as good as his weirdly edited track with background vocals.

I honestly think TR is aggressively touching Finola's hand to remind one another they can't burst out laughing in this scene.

I don't know anything about Conner or the actor, but was singing the actor's main career?  

• Members

Yeah, like I said: You can hear the opening melody of Autumn Breeze in FOTH (and in the piano music cue we've mentioned which I think came in with JFP, which emulates both). Ever since I noticed it awhile ago I can't stop hearing it. It's brilliant work and part of why the FOTH opening is IMO still timeless and should be updated and reinstated today.

• Members

Finola and Tristan reactions have me hollering as well as I think it is Jenny's too? Why is Connor performing live to his music video? Don't forget the back bend/head toss thing he did like he was dancing on Fame. 

I know Fin and Tristan were cackling when they got back to their dressing rooms.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Forever8

• Members

Jenny is clearly supposed to be enraptured with him. I know Monty was pushing Jenny Eckert hard as the central young ingenue.

And yes, Connor performing live to his own music video is beyond extra. It is E! News Live.

• Members

Face Journeys, with Finola Hughes and Tristan Rogers:

Please register in order to view this content

I love the second shot where she's downcast/'pensive' trying to keep a straight face, which does not last.

The attempt at hip-hop dancing around 1:52 also sends me.