Jump to content

Classic GH Thread


Max

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members

Ep # 1549

Tape date April 3 1969

Air date April 10 1969

Cast

Steve Hardy

Lee Baldwin

Meg Baldwin

Lucille March

Tom Baldwin

Iris Fairchild

Denise Wilton

Audrey Hardy

Jack Larsen (Barry Williams - shortly before he was cast as Greg in The Brady Bunch)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 minutes ago, amybrickwallace said:

Michele Val Jean wrote for GH with both Labine and Guza, so she would know! Thanks for posting her tweet.

There is a comment in the thread that she liked that also said Carly’s name was Drew in Guza’s original document.  Now I wonder if he created Jax as well…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

There is a comment in the thread that she liked that also said Carly’s name was Drew in Guza’s original document.  Now I wonder if he created Jax as well…

Jax and Carly were introduced within a couple of months of each other in early 1996, so anything's possible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
48 minutes ago, amybrickwallace said:

Jax and Carly were introduced within a couple of months of each other in early 1996, so anything's possible. 

 

I have no knowledge of anything about this, but I just don't feel like Jax was a Guza creation mainly because he lost interest in Jax so quickly after the Brenda/Sonny stuff and let him linger doing not a whole lot for so long. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 9/23/2021 at 7:47 PM, carolineg said:

 

I have no knowledge of anything about this, but I just don't feel like Jax was a Guza creation mainly because he lost interest in Jax so quickly after the Brenda/Sonny stuff and let him linger doing not a whole lot for so long. 

Good points. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

A super rich corporate raider doesn’t scream Labine to me either.  Jason’s accident could go either way- it is believable as either a story created by Labine or Guza.  It has the tragedy and family dynamics and medical aspects of a Labine story, and the Guza dramatic tendency to pit people against each other.

Edited by titan1978
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy