ex Will Cortland from AMC...James Patrick Stuart on Hot in Cleveland

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not watching (yet, DVR'ing it), but I have to say AMC really blew it when they senselessly made him an unredeemable villain by having him rape Gloria. I was especially pissed because up until that point, he was being accused of things he had not done....and I couldn't wait for other characters to see how wrong they had been about him. But then....inexplicably....they had him rape Gloria...and that was that...all for some stupid murder mystery that anyone with half a brain could see who on that infamous SOW cover was going to be the killer (Janet).

I'll also say this....he and Robin Christoper's Skye are one of my all-time favorite soap couples. And they were arguably the best-looking soap couple of all time, since both were perfectly chiseled and stunning. (And BONUS...both were great actors....too bad she chose to leave AMC when she did, Will might have survived).

• Members

I love him. Loved him as a regular on Andy Richter Controls the Universe, and also in the many guest appearances he's made on TV shows over the years. I especially remember him as a gay French skier on Frasier who had the hots for Niles...and in a farcical episode, thought Niles felt the same waylaugh.png

• Members

ANy pics? Megan wrote the murder mystery (though Agnes still was somewhat more involved at the time), but Lorraine did not write Skye/Will--Agnes was given credit at the time. I BELIEVE Lorraine was at GL at the time. I dunno, I see your point, but I did think the Will murder mystery was one of McTavish's finest hours (when he came back as a souble to gaslight Dixie a couple years back, not so much), and he played an evil guy awfully well.

Archived