B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You've done such an amazing job lining up the scenes/frames especially because the German picture has the titles right at the start instead of after the prologue. A fantastic improvement on what was there in the Vault for the English versions. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Thank you... Its very hard sometimes since episodes have different scene cuts sometimes AND even different music cuts. Some of them were a mess to do... like 1 hour an episode to just cut and sync. But some of them are easier. 

I am glad that at least 1 or 2 people are liking them. I was a bit surprised that nobody else cares and was thinking of stopping... since I guess probably all are waiting for the videoland versions of the episodes... BUT videoland will catch up with 2001 and 2002.. in..couple of YEARS. That's why I decided to do it.

And now I see that there ARE people that want them so I will continue. 

I am mostly doing them for me and my husband since we are approaching 2001 and 2002 in our WATCH FROM DAY 1 experiment.  I personally have no problem with  bad quality but my husband always complains and complains so I am doing this to please him. And share them with you guys.

• Members

I think what's key here is you're doing it for you and your husband to enjoy, so it's very worth doing, and if a couple of others take pleasure as well from your efforts, it's an added bonus. I always find this time of year people start to get busier and comments start to dissipate...I wouldn't be surprised if others do end up logging in and catching onto the great work you are doing to marry the great picture with the English audio. Know I am grateful regardless...I'm probably years from watching these, but it's assuring to know these episodes are here waiting for me because there's never a guarantee with VL or with the YT uploads...Thank you wholeheartedly.

• Members

You guys warmed my heart! I again want to thank THE ORIGINAL UPLOADERS of the episodes. THEY are the angels.  Look forward to more episodes today. I am just finishing them.

Please register in order to view this content

And checking for sync issues. 

• Members

I have finished August 2001 and starting September 2001!

Heads up to episode 3628... This is when Stephanie chokes Brooke. I have used a little quality enhancing filter to make it even better. We need that choking in HD. LOL.

Enjoy guys. 

• Members

For everyone watching late 1995/1996 - I would love to hear your thoughts on the stories, characters etc.

I have slowed down my watching quite a bit and am still in March 1995 just days before episode #2000. I rewatched 1996 one or two years in its entirety and am ready to jump from Xmas 1995 to Xmas 1996 as soon as Videoland/our gracious Vault angels provide us with the respective episodes...