B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

Guys something I don't remember discussing. What is your favorite Bradley Bell storyline? He is not a good writer... But is there anything in the last 30 years that you really loved.

Mine are:

Brooke's bedroom

Brooke and Thorne scandal 

Morgan 

Breacon scandal 

And in a very cheap way but I just loved it when it was happening... The daddy Yankee sex on the terace. I've watched these episodes more times I can confess. It's just so funny unintentionally. It's so bad it's good.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

2003 episodes have some very interesting variatons of the opening all the time. Bored opening editor had a feel day it seems

Please register in order to view this content

It’s still looks and sounds good though.

But few things I wonder… why they decide to change the model pics in the beginning? Was it to avoid 80’s effect or did it had something to do with the copyrights? Also I always wondered what’s the actual points of short, middle and long openings. In 2003 there’s also very interesting editions of something where it starts like long one but it’s still shorter. Also some photo orders are bit interesting, messy or just strange.

• Members

Guys when you download from the vault does the files abort or fail a lot... If I try to download a whole month it always fails. I have to do it episode by episode which is very sloow. What browser are you using if you don't have that problem. Please help with information.

• Members

From circa 1998, the opening would alternate between the mid (35 second) and longer (42 second) variation. A “bumper” 10 second opening debuted somewhere along the tracks, but I can’t remember exactly when (guessing circa 2000?). 

Since ~2004/5 to now, they adopted a more consistent model where the episode length is the same for 4 out of 5 episodes in any given week. The 5th episode is always 40 seconds longer because it features the 70 second closing credits. The longer closing doesn’t always appear on the same day each week.

Edited by boldau