B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank you for sharing this personal information. I had a rough 2022 as well. Three friends actually died and my mother went to mental hospital. She’s better now but it has been harsh. I am so grateful for this community and send you hugs and best wishes from Finland!

• Members

Sending love to all of you.

Not wanting to sound like I add up. But I nearly died last year. I had terrible health crisis and very deep depression from it. And if me and my husband hadn't watched bold... I probably would have been not dead.. but way worse. This year is way better and I'm finally gaining weight and feeling good. I am praying for all of us to be healthy and happy.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

@anon4520 is recording episodes because I gave him password to my videoland account. However I don't know how much longer I am going to keep having the subscription on videoland.. So maybe your efforts and sources may be good to start watching from, @Bundy1965 and @rsclassicfanforever . Thank you for contributing to the Vault. I decided to help as well. I know I've asked already but is there anyone who actually has this EP #9041 which aired on 14th of June in the U.S.  ?